• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

I loved it tbh

My friends and I were dying laughing through most of it.

Oh, I found it hilarious. I was dead when Joe
knocked that frat boy on his ass with a cane when he was smoking.
I loved a lot of the punch lines. Critically, though, if they took sooooommme of it out, it'd have been more effective. Felt like a pile on - made me laugh, but I can see why some people aren't huge on it. I dunno. I think he gets too much shit for his movies. 10/10 for the marijuana prescription. 😂

Gotta admit that some of it was just to fill in space, but. I enjoy the real family stuff he goes through there. My moms was looking at me during the movie with this, "Mmmmhm," look and I was legit just: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Village

I remember streets of LA being janky. Streets of NY was smoother, but had game ruining bugs :/

Streets of LA was game like earth defense force or crazy taxi where a lot of that jank was a feature.

Some of it was bad, i'm not gonna lie. I remember a follow this person in a car mission where the barometer on what to close and what to far was super fucked. But a lot of that shit was, " this is fine and is actually great"

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
Oh, I found it hilarious. I was dead when Joe
knocked that frat boy on his ass with a cane when he was smoking.
I loved a lot of the punch lines. Critically, though, if they took sooooommme of it out, it'd have been more effective. Felt like a pile on - made me laugh, but I can see why some people aren't huge on it. I dunno. I think he gets too much shit for his movies. 10/10 for the marijuana prescription. 😂

Gotta admit that some of it was just to fill in space, but. I enjoy the real family stuff he goes through there. My moms was looking at me during the movie with this, "Mmmmhm," look and I was legit just: ¯_(ツ)_/¯

OMG YESSSSS that was one of my favorite parts 😁

But I feel you. The extended ass conversation in the living room when
Madea and the others first got invited in and they were teasing Tyler about the pencil incident
definitely felt like filler that wasn't needed.

He does get too much criticism though. Tyler Perry is important to me because wherever he can, he actually does bring in actors and actresses of different backgrounds and ethnicities which is absent in most other media. Plus his moral story themes are meaningful, I feel. That's something many critic about his movies but dammit what's wrong with having a moral of the story? Lol

My most favorite part was when they were fixing the car and all the dudes appeared in the forest 😂😂😂 the way they was running and screaming killed me lmaoooo

Does everybody generally agree young buck's first solo album was better than banks?? Been arguing wit homie at work all night an idk if is cuz Ima southern guy an he's from up top.

Kreed

Fam I just heard a diss track about Tomi Lahren from FOX news on a Sonic the Hedgehog beat.

Whoo boy, man people are playing no games.

Warning regular rap things, nsfw & etc.

https://soundcloud.com/starrlyfee/starr-lyfe-fuck-tomi-lahren

She works for TheBlaze. Make sure you're keeping your list of sites "black people should be aware of but don't actually look at" up to date:

TheBlaze
Breitbart
Fox News
Stormfront
Drudge
Daily Caller
Washington Free Beacon
Independent Journal
NYpost
NewsMax
Rush Limbaugh
(Sections of) Reddit/4chan and it's clones

Young Magus

She works for TheBlaze. Make sure you're keeping your list of sites "black people should be aware of but don't actually look at" up to date:

TheBlaze
Breitbart
Fox News
Stormfront
Drudge
Daily Caller
Washington Free Beacon
Independent Journal
NYpost
NewsMax
Rush Limbaugh
(Sections of) Reddit/4chan and it's clones

Thanks bruh.

Also just caught the black jeopardy skit on SNL, it was good

Malyse

Sch1sm

what does the bct think of the word c**n and who is considered one?

is it offensive and not to be used?

The only time I've ever hear it used is to bring light to negative elements, so I'm in the camp where I sure wouldn't wanna be called one, but then I'm also not sure of its roots or anything like that, honestly.

The only time I've ever hear it used is to bring light to negative elements, so I'm in the camp where I sure wouldn't wanna be called one, but then I'm also not sure of its roots or anything like that, honestly.

I'll steer clear of it to be on the safe side

RedSwirl

What do y'all know about password managers?

I always stayed away from them but never really investigated what they were. I thought they were just like, Chrome or something remembering all your passwords, and I was always worried about someone being able to break into one password manager and stealing all your passwords.

Kreed

What do y'all know about password managers?

I always stayed away from them but never really investigated what they were. I thought they were just like, Chrome or something remembering all your passwords, and I was always worried about someone being able to break into one password manager and stealing all your passwords.

Most password managers offer multiple forms of authentication and encrypt the files/passwords you store to make it very difficult for a hacker to steal your passwords. Example, if you were using LastPass to store your passwords online, you have the option for 2 step authentication via an app on your phone or a physical U2F USB Key that has to be inserted into your USB port to unlock. Some password managers like 1Password allow you to use your finger print also, in addition to key files you can store anywhere (a USB drive, etc...).

Malyse

CvLZXFcXgAApDJg.jpg:large

Make it happen Marvel.

http://marcusthevisual.deviantart.com/gallery/

Malyse

Instead of making orange juice from concentrate with three cans of water, use two cans water and one can of vodka and triple sec.

You're welcome.
That BP and Storm pic....

wut?????
T and O's daughter, not Storm. See the "Heritage" in the corner?

D i Z

Instead of making orange juice from concentrate with three cans of water, use two cans water and one can of vodka and triple sec.

You're welcome.

T and O's daughter, not Storm. See the "Heritage" in the corner?

Yeah i see that. It doesn't make it any clearer since she has no name. It just looks like Storm calling BP daddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom