• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelsdesu

where the cookies n shit

bebes-kids-3.jpg

Whatever happened to those badass kids?

andthebeatgoeson

I've been thinking a lot of black people are more racist than white people
What do y'all know about password managers?

I always stayed away from them but never really investigated what they were. I thought they were just like, Chrome or something remembering all your passwords, and I was always worried about someone being able to break into one password manager and stealing all your passwords.

Should definitely think about it. Banks, email that is your jump off for all password resets, any good website that requires a strong password? You probably have, at least, 4-5, and that's worth it. Your security goes up with the strength of your password. You don't have to think about it and go with a 12 character password, symbols, special characters, etc. It's more time consuming but if you ever find yourself compromised, you'll lose any time savings uncoiling your shit.

And put 2 factor authorization on important accounts. Google, main email, stuff with your credit card attached.

Password manager with some type of way of getting to it from multiple locations. Phone, home computer, work computer.

I use keepass, with a drop box. Can get it on my phone, home and work computer. I can't give specifics about which service is better but it works for me.

Had to get a new car today. I'm fairly young so it's the first under my name, and goodness, I haven't been so upset at the payments I suddenly put on myself.

Nothing about me is even really getting that "Oh, I got this new ____ " honeymoon-era feeling, but rather dread that I'm just slowly assimilating into a by-the-books permanent-debt lifestyle no matter how wise I am to how the game goes and how to get around it.

Anyone got some feel good music for now? Would help a bit with the mood.

BlackJace

I just got around to playing the new Doom....
...I'm speechless.

This is like, the most fun I've had with an FPS in such a long time. The music, the graphics, the enemy variety, the levels, the platforming, the secrets/exploration.

Cotdamn. Ripping a heart out of a Gore Shrine and all hell breaking loose when the music kicks in...

Good fuckin shit iD and Bethesda. Whew

nC66cqv.gif

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
That candied sweet potato pie is doing it all wrong.

That said... and ill say this until my dying day.. sweet potato pie > pumpkin pie.

...I'm speechless.

This is like, the most fun I've had with an FPS in such a long time. The music, the graphics, the enemy variety, the levels, the platforming, the secrets/exploration.

Cotdamn. Ripping a heart out of a Gore Shrine and all hell breaking loose when the music kicks in...

nC66cqv.gif

I just beat it last week enjoyed the shit out of it. Gets very intense especially during the last few stages.

...I'm speechless.

nC66cqv.gif
Doom 2016 gives me the same feeling I get when I'm playing a character action game.

She works for TheBlaze. Make sure you're keeping your list of sites "black people should be aware of but don't actually look at" up to date:

TheBlaze
Breitbart
Fox News
Stormfront
Drudge
Daily Caller
Washington Free Beacon
Independent Journal
NYpost
NewsMax
Rush Limbaugh
(Sections of) Reddit/4chan and it's clones
I made the mistake of visiting Stormfront.

I feel woozy fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom