• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about, I never finished skyrim because I always got so overwhelmed. This time I will, any advice on whats the best starting race for a thief build?
Khajiit is the de facto thief class by a wide margin. You make less noise and can naturally see in the dark. It's my favorite race in the game.

harSon

Banned
Outside of Ben Carson and those paid off reverends, I didn't think there were any black folk who were cool with or didn't have any opinion about Trump or the idea of him being president. Trump not wanting to rent his properties to minorities then act like he is "for the blacks" should be enough to make blood boil, but I guess some people just don't care about a bigger picture.

If the monthly check was big enough, I'd sellout in a heart beat and throw all my people under the bus. You know that check got a lot of zeroes to create people like this dude:

IMG_5846.JPG

If the monthly check was big enough, I'd sellout in a heart beat and throw all my people under the bus. You know that check got a lot of zeroes to create people like this dude:

IMG_5846.JPG
"Mhmm. Yeah, they're in the BCT still. I heard some of them using the N-word. Disgusting." - Harson

IEaEds9.jpg

Numb

IMG_5846.JPG

"Yes sir. They made a Luke Cage themed thread but no DD or JJ themed ones when those dropped.It's their fault Netlfix is turning black" - Harson

IEaEds9.jpg

IMG_5846.JPG

"I seen them promoting the 13th in there. I dont appreciate what's happening with Netflix. Where's my good ol white savior movies?" -harson

IEaEds9.jpg

Shy

Hello all.
Mornin all.
Morning morning.
Hope everything works out for the best my dude..
Thanks. That's very kind of you to say fam.
Makes sense that people on your line of work only are awake during the night hours. Easier to plot and do hits on fools during the night!
SHHHHH. Keep that on the down low. 😜
Everytime the console is turned on there is always waiting for update for me -_-
You should keep your PS4 on stand by. That'll help with most updates. (for some of the SFV ones you'll have to boot up the game.)

Make sure you have it set to download when it's in stand by, in settings.

Looks at page 48
Dude straight up using lines those Drumpf supporters used in all those Samantha Bee and Daily show video's. Or that things said when I was 7 can't be changed

Malyse

So.

As mentioned previously, I'm visiting my grandma on her 99th(!) birthday. She's in an assisted living place and she was listening to some live music with the other residents when me and my mom got here. There were a few other residents there too, including this older white lady. We showed her the cards we brought and a nice bouquet of fall flowers, which my mom took to the room. Now, I'm a pretty tall fella, so since grandma was in the front, I took a knee to not block the people in the back. And since mama raised me right, I took off my cap indoors. The aforementioned older white lady touch me on the shoulder and was all "Is that your grandmother?" which I confirmed. She say "that's so sweet, that's so sweet!" Then she saw my hair. I keep my hair in a neat fro that I comb to the back. It's a good look. She apparently thought so too. How do you deal with an elder who can't help patting your fro? You don't. You bear it until it's over.

What a surreal moment.

----

She's having a good day, in case you were wondering.

Mizerman

So.

As mentioned previously, I'm visiting my grandma on her 99th(!) birthday. She's in an assisted living place and she was listening to some live music with the other residents when me and my mom got here. There were a few other residents there too, including this older white lady. We showed her the cards we brought and a nice bouquet of fall flowers, which my mom took to the room. Now, I'm a pretty tall fella, so since grandma was in the front, I took a knee to not block the people in the back. And since mama raised me right, I took off my cap indoors. The aforementioned older white lady touch me on the shoulder and was all "Is that your grandmother?" which I confirmed. She say "that's so sweet, that's so sweet!" Then she saw my hair. I keep my hair in a neat fro that I comb to the back. It's a good look. She apparently thought so too. How do you deal with an elder who can't help patting your fro? You don't. You bear it until it's over.

What a surreal moment.

----

Heh. That's nice to hear.

And since mama raised me right, I took off my cap indoors. The aforementioned older white lady touch me on the shoulder and was all "Is that your grandmother?" which I confirmed. She say "that's so sweet, that's so sweet!" Then she saw my hair. I keep my hair in a neat fro that I comb to the back. It's a good look. She apparently thought so too. How do you deal with an elder who can't help patting your fro? You don't. You bear it until it's over.

What a surreal moment.

----

One of the reasons I'm glad I don't have a high top fade anymore is the fact that white class mates/ co workers don't feel the need to pst my head

The difference between my link and your link is that your link is (deliberately) leaving out information that is allowing you to jump to your own conclusions. In this case, you assuming that George Soros is donating to BLM by using his organizations. Whereas my link elaborates on George Soro's lack of involvement in OSF in addition to explaining the $33 billion dollar figure in ways that are more informative but less "headline grabbing" as there's no "sinister Illuminati style" plots that can be drawn from it. This post isn't a jab at you either BTW, as I see this style of article/headline all the time on GAF, which is something that actually annoys me because of people being fooled into spreading misinformation.

Note: the original title for the thread I linked was along the lines of "California University offers Segregated Housing for black students"

Real talk tho its cool just a disagreement is all. I mean I'll stay away from the politics from now on just to be cool, I'm new here so I'm trying to get along with everyone all love bruh.

So glad the nba back something I can finally make use of my cable for

andthebeatgoeson

The difference between my link and your link is that your link is (deliberately) leaving out information that is allowing you to jump to your own conclusions. In this case, you assuming that George Soros is donating to BLM by using his organizations. Whereas my link elaborates on George Soro's lack of involvement in OSF in addition to explaining the $33 billion dollar figure in ways that are more informative but less "headline grabbing" as there's no "sinister Illuminati style" plots that can be drawn from it. This post isn't a jab at you either BTW, as I see this style of article/headline all the time on GAF, which is something that actually annoys me because of people being fooled into spreading misinformation.

Note: the original title for the thread I linked was along the lines of "California University offers Segregated Housing for black students"
It's the Washington Times. Not the NY Times, not the Washington Post. It's a trash tier paper. It's Breitbart. Or soon to be coming Trump TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom