• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
Said the same as soon as I read this gem

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=221807879
tumblr_n26mv8CW2T1s2wio8o5_500.gif

shingi70

Banned
Feeling really shitty, about cancelling going to a con with my girlfriend because I have to pay to take the agility cert for this firefighting interview. She's more broken up about it than me, and is stressing out trying to find a compromise, (though she doesn't like my compromise).

D i Z

Feeling really shitty, about cancelling going to a con with my girlfriend because I have to pay to take the agility cert for this firefighting interview. She's more broken up about it than me, and is stressing out trying to find a compromise, (though she doesn't like my compromise).

That's too bad man. But you should know, buttsex ain't exactly a compromise.

Is it a several day kind of con? If so, can you not get a day pass? You've probably been over that already. Disregard.

shingi70

Banned
That's too bad man. But you should know, buttsex ain't exactly a compromise.

Is it a several day kind of con? If so, can you not get a day pass? You've probably been over that already. Disregard.

We could get a say pass and spend the other says just chilling and enjoying each other's company at the hotel, but she seemingly doesn't want to do that, and just wants to skip Youmacon this year and just do it next year. It sucks because of I get this firefighter job this means good things for us getting our own place, and what not (being In detroit the starting salary would be great pay relative to the cost of living here).

I'm mainly bummed now because it's been a year waiting for her to be ready to have sex, and now that's likely out the window until another time.

I'm mainly bummed now because it's been a year waiting for her to be ready to have sex, and now that's likely out the window until another time.

Won't you the one who wanted to get pegged (lawd plz tell me I got you mistaken for someone else in here not named HarSon)? It's gonna take her a little while longer to get ready for that.

D i Z

We could get a say pass and spend the other says just chilling and enjoying each other's company at the hotel, but she seemingly doesn't want to do that, and just wants to skip Youmacon this year and just do it next year. It sucks because of I get this firefighter job this means good things for us getting our own place, and what not (being In detroit the starting salary would be great pay relative to the cost of living here).

Ah, that sucks.

shingi70

Banned
Won't you the one who wanted to get pegged (lawd plz tell me I got you mistaken for someone else in here not named HarSon)? It's gonna take her a little while longer to get ready for that.

I'm the legging dude.

Ah, that sucks.

Heh she changed her mine, so now we're getting a hotel room and planning to go see doctor strange and eat breakfast, and hangout around time.

Played street fighter V for the time today after ironicly selling my copy of the game, whenever I get a PS4 next year that's going to be a day one repurchase. Was really different compared too Killer Insticnt and Pokken, but man it plays silky smooth.

Side bar*

Thinking on that a bit more.. Has everyone seen the 13th on Netflix? The final section of the documentary focuses on how the government can be moving on from making money caging fools and instead move to making money gps tracking fools outside of prison. One of the big things during the Obama administration has been the attempt to transition away from long prison sentences for nonviolent crimes. This could be the redirect of putting more on parole for profit.

I'm not sure those two might not have anything to do with one another.. I'm going back to bed. I shouldn't be shit posting this early/late.

I'm throwing this DVD out.

Slayven

I would love to talk about games, but folks seem just to want to have agendas and shit nowadays. I pretty much just read OT thread of games, and keep it pushing. What is it about the internet that sees people want to be unhappy all the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom