• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

full

Greetings everyone...and Bronx
Happy Black History Month!

When did you get Slayven's bad memory

I dont remember you at all. You know who was cool, that Japanese wood person guy.... who apparently wasn't sensitive to touch.

Damn shame what happened to him.

Apparently he caught food poisoning from eating ass and hasn't been seen since.

Numb

I dont remember you at all. You know who was cool, that Japanese wood person guy.... who apparently wasn't sensitive to touch.

Damn shame what happened to him.

Apparently he caught food poisoning from eating ass and hasn't been seen since.

Taken out like Harson
Wallah, there is nothing worse

Merc_

That Yooka-Laylee thread on gaming side is making me wonder how long its been since some of those folks have played the Banjo-Kazooie games. Most of the criticisms I've seen in that thread are of things that all existed in the original Banjo games. Nostalgia is a hell of a thing.

I don't know what you're talking about. I just played Ocarina of Time summer I think. Still something I study when I look at level design. It's actually the first thing I refer to when I'm creating my maps.

Dai101

Banned
Everytime you hear "man, i feel so bad for melania" just smack'em on the back of the head. In a punch preferabbly....

Working the corner hard selling rock
Keep my people fed on the block
Fuck that top Ramen, only fucks with Nongshim
Bitch bad like the Notorious Kim
Triple beaming, reinforcing the walls
Noise cancelling foam covering it all
Not trying to disturb the neighbors
Can't hear the music in the making
Like everyone else gotta pay for the sounds
Graduated from the one line mixtapes
Hit up that cat eater for the Shake-N-Bake
Or that patriotic Gator for a ride to the lake
With PYT EXY I met through a timeless comic man

might be drinking

iavi

That Yooka-Laylee thread on gaming side is making me wonder how long its been since some of those folks have played the Banjo-Kazooie games. Most of the criticisms I've seen in that thread are of things that all existed in the original Banjo games. Nostalgia is a hell of a thing.

Yeah people really ain't remembering how open and almost empty the Banjos were at times, getting on Yooka Layle

I thought it looked great tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom