• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Has a job as a hater
Comes with the territory
Every time I tell people that Rashida Jones is mixed they tell me no

Same with Pete Wentz

And Wentworth Miller

Then niggas got black in em. Accept it. They have.

Remember trying to convince people about Wentworth and Mariah Carey when We Belong Together dropped
Zero believed

Strike

giphy.gif
Oh shit :O

That Yooka-Laylee thread on gaming side is making me wonder how long its been since some of those folks have played the Banjo-Kazooie games. Most of the criticisms I've seen in that thread are of things that all existed in the original Banjo games. Nostalgia is a hell of a thing.

I'm so glad I'm not alone on this. I want to kick some people, or force them to replay Banjo A Clockwork Orange style.

Good morning all. Leg day today at the gym was beastly.

Also Kanye is still not receiving an invitation to the family cookout, but someone can deliver him a plate.

How mad do you have to be in order to screenshot innocuous posts in here and whine about them on a separate fourm?

Lol actually no need for details. Too many dudes need a hobby if all they do is lurk forums to post about it in their sad community. Maybe one day they will realize that life could have been different for them if they actually put in effort. But for now let them dance in their filth.

Before GAF and BCT I never witnessed someone else caring so much about what a random person thinks.

It's like do you wake up and think "Man I bet Slayven said something to piss me off."

Did Slayven take your girl? lol

Morning all.
Morning random crazy folks screenshotting this shit to talk about whatever it is y'all talk about on VOAT or whatever random ass site most of you who got banned go to bitch about whatever weird shit you're into.
😘

Yo yo,

Whaddup BCT.

I gotta start watching my Black History programs. I missed 13th on Netflix, Birth of a Nation. I wanna see Moonlight also.

I need to finish Henry Louis Gates PBS series as well. My dad also gave me a DVD of Eyes on the Prize, need to see If I can grab that again.

Malyse

It's crazy how similar technological spaces are ruled but different companies. Like for example, when it comes to computers, you have three major players: Windows, Mac, and Linux. Of the three, Microsoft has an overwhelming lead with 91.47% of the market share. When is comes to phones, you have the same three players: Android (which is based on Linux), iOS, and Windows Phone. While not as lopsided, Android wins with almost twice iOS's market share (64% versus 32.03%) while Windows languishes 1.48%. Then with video games, we have Sony on top, Microsoft in second, Nintendo in third for home consoles (with Microsoft being roughly half of the sales of Sony but twice that of Nintendo) but Nintendo overwhelmingly being the dominate figure in handhelds selling more than four 3DS for every Vita. I find it curious that dominance in one arena doesn't translate to competence in another very similar one.

It's crazy how similar technological spaces are ruled but different companies. Like for example, when it comes to computers, you have three major players: Windows, Mac, and Linux. Of the three, Microsoft has an overwhelming lead with 91.47% of the market share. When is comes to phones, you have the same three players: Android (which is based on Linux), iOS, and Windows Phone. While not as lopsided, Android wins with almost twice iOS's market share (64% versus 32.03%) while Windows languishes 1.48%. Then with video games, we have Sony on top, Microsoft in second, Nintendo in third for home consoles (with Microsoft being roughly half of the sales of Sony but twice that of Nintendo) but Nintendo overwhelmingly being the dominate figure in handhelds selling more than four 3DS for every Vita. I find it curious that dominance in one arena doesn't translate to competence in another very similar one.

It's a lesson Sony had to learn 2x over although I'll argue they almost had it if that 3DS redesign never happened

Sweet. Was it that recipe you linked me to?

Yeah. I added some cummin, salt and red pepper flakes.

junpei

So I was watching the YouTube video on those bionic boots and sure enough one of the comments was anti-black culture thread and Malsye. Of course it links to the cesspool that is voat.

What's the heat on it? Did you have any without the added cumin and pepper flakes? The recipe came without salt?! Or you just add extra?

It was without salt because it asks for boullion cubes and that has a lot of salt in it already. It leaves salt out and makes note to add as you see fit.

There was some heat without those two, but not not as much as I'd like. Again it notes to add as you see fit. Im going to assume it's because the lurkers can't handle that sort of thing.

So I was watching the YouTube video on those bionic boots and sure enough one of the comments was anti-black culture thread and Malsye. Of course it links to the cesspool that is coat.

So that's what 4 is a cutie was talking about.

HEY YOU BIGOTED PRICKS LURKING THIS THREAD. THIS IS L.R. SAYING TO GO KICK ROCKS.

It was without salt because it asks for boullion cubes and that has a lot of salt in it already. It leaves salt out and makes note to add as you see fit.

There was some heat without those two, but not not as much as I'd like. Again it notes to add as you see fit. Im going to assume it's because the lurkers can't handle that sort of thing.

Ahh, got it. Shit..gonna have to give that one a try. Can you link again? Also, you use regular or kosher?

Kreed

Stop giving those sandbox babies attention. If they come in here, do like Jandro and call the police. Otherwise who cares. If a bunch of 30-40+ year old men that can't figure out how to turn their devotion to the "magical negros" that took their life (GAF) away in the Black Culture Thread into something that could help them better themselves like a career that would allow them to work behind a computer screen so no one has to see their lifeless faces from the comfort of their parent's basement/attic with plenty of time to play with their roach infested PS4s so that they wouldn't care about GAF so much in the first place...want to spend the rest of their lives crying about us and creating fan fiction about us really being white guys to help them cope with not having any other joys in life, let them knock themselves out. Literally. And I hope they are still doing it well into their 50s and 60s when we're all long gone, taking screen shots of old BCT topics to cope with not having shit to do anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom