• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekes!

something's either up with PSN or most likely my internet, so instead of playing Overwatch I'm out here playing Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

something's either up with PSN or most likely my internet, so instead of playing Overwatch I'm out here playing Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
Nah it's PSN I can't get on either.

Decided to fuck around on YouTube and saw the Samurai Jack trailer.

Whoooooo lord.

I need it now.

Nah, you aint alone. I'm having the same issues over here. Can't download this day 1 patch so it looks like i'm gonna have to finish knack instead.

:(

Zekes!

Nah it's PSN I can't get on either.

Decided to fuck around on YouTube and saw the Samurai Jack trailer.

Whoooooo lord.

I need it now.

Samurai Jack is probably is second after Zelda in terms of things I'm hyped about in March.

I never thought this day would come.

Also good lord this Donkey Kong music is good

Nah, you aint alone. I'm having the same issues over here. Can't download this day 1 patch so it looks like i'm gonna have to finish knack instead.

I'm so sorry

We really need a new BET.

Also, thoughts on Shaun King becoming the de facto leader of BLM?

He's...what?

I guess if that keeps the heat off the real founders of BLM, as well as adjacent folks like Netta and DeRay, sure, let him be the figurehead. But I can't figure that he is, since he's hanging out with Cenk and the TYT guys now.

one of the worst crimes the internet has ever committed is getting a Knack sequel greenlit
And yet we can't get a Skies of Arcadia 2 or a good series back from the dead.

I've always wondered why Don't didn't do with Bloody Roar what Xbox did with Killer Instinct.

Slayven

image-2-510x600.png

one of the worst crimes the internet has ever committed is getting a Knack sequel greenlit

I'll admit this, if the combat was a bit more balanced so you don't just get one shot killed, and the cut scenes/story weren't so stupid, it would be a decent launch trash game. But it fucks all those things up.

I'd take a sequel to the Bouncer over Knack 2

Caim

And yet we can't get a Skies of Arcadia 2 or a good series back from the dead.

I've always wondered why Don't didn't do with Bloody Roar what Xbox did with Killer Instinct.

That would be nice, SoA is my favorite game ever other than JSR and PSO.

I will forever be holding out for a current gen/PC re-release of SoA though.

I have no fond memories of playing much(or any) of the 32/64-bit era 3D platformers. At that point in time my interests had shifted to action, fighting and racing games(and RPG's a little later).

Had some bean pie for the first time in years tonight.

Started going back to these black entrepreneurship meetings tonight because of my situation. I hate it, but I'll do it if it leads me to getting some money.

Yeah same here. That Christmas I got an N64 with Ocarina of Time? Whew

Oh man I had a demo disc that had tekken 2, 2xtreme, crash, ridge racer, king of fighters, blast corps, formula 1 and a few others on there and that had to last me

Actually it was this

And a copy of battle arena toshinden and wild arms.

I used to rent games based on the cover art

I remember the clerk at the Dollar video by my house wouldn't let me rent "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" because it would be too hard for me.

I was so pissed

Zekes!

I used to rent games based on the cover art

I remember seeing this at the video rental store and being like "this must be amazing"

....and then I played it

Oh man I had a demo disc that had tekken 2, 2xtreme, crash, ridge racer, king of fighters, blast corps, formula 1 and a few others on there and that had to last me

Actually it was this

I remember the clerk at the Dollar video by my house wouldn't let me rent "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" because it would be too hard for me.

I was so pissed

Speaking of demos, I had a PC demo disk with Star Wars Republic Commando on it, and that game seemed cool as hell, but I could never get it to run on my shitty PC.

I remember when I got Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast to run, man that game was dope

Actually it was this

I was so pissed
Damn lol

Nioh comes out 2 hours.

Haven't been this hype for a game in a long time.

Did I tell you I'm playing Knack instead of this game right now?

I need to make better life choices

Speaking of demos, I had a PC demo disk with Star Wars Republic Commando on it, and that game seemed cool as hell, but I could never get it to run on my shitty PC.

I remember when I got Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast to run, man that game was dope

I played the shit out of minesweeper and solitaire on my pc

fuck you compaq

Got so many games I wanna try out, but no money.
for me and it feels weird that I'm writing about games all the time, but hardly play them. I feel if I was playing them more then I could analyze and go more in depth in my writing concerning them. Reading info online vs actually playing it are two totally different experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom