• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
wuOMSLF.gif

Izuna

Banned
You can't say that kind of shit around here with that avi.

I'm obsessive, not possessive.

It's less weird.

~~

It's great because I feel like BCT is not just a great black community, it's full of love and at the same time, I'm learning each day to find pride in my attributes as opposed to just trying to hope everyone else ignores them as much as I did.

Numb

Requirement is you transform into Beyonce before we play the game.

image.php

I also want to transform into her if i could
It's great because I feel like BCT is not just a great black community, it's full of love and at the same time, I'm learning each day to find pride in my attributes as opposed to just trying to hope everyone else ignores them as much as I did.
Still the best thread/community on Gaf

D i Z

I also want to transform into her if i could

You'd keep your own voice just to freak people out though, wouldn't you?

I couldn't respect you if you didn't.

I'm obsessive, not possessive.

It's less weird.

~~

It's great because I feel like BCT is not just a great black community, it's full of love and at the same time, I'm learning each day to find pride in my attributes as opposed to just trying to hope everyone else ignores them as much as I did.

That was so..earnest. Wasn't expecting that at all.

Izuna

Banned
What weapons did you folks roll with? I went double and single swords because I know I won't bother with a heavy weapon.

I'm gunna re-do my chr

I want whatever evasive summon dude thing with Axe/Sword

In the Last Chance demo, I loved using the Axe in High/Low Stance with Ki Pulses.

I've learnt that maybe I don't want to "explore" for my first playthrough. There's too much replayability so I'd end up holding myself back I guess.

2017 and Bernard's stans still won't accept that L huh?

At least Cruz is just doing this for a check and cause Trump-Sama didn't give him anything to do.

D i Z

What weapons did you folks roll with? I went double and single swords because I know I won't bother with a heavy weapon.

I started with single sowrd and axe. Didn't like the dual wield action at first in the pre-release.
I ended up full on Ninjitsu magic powered with Katana as my play style when it was said and done. Didn't bother with a different weapon type outside of bows. Mid to low stance with traps was glorious.

I'm gunna re-do my chr

I want whatever evasive summon dude thing with Axe/Sword

In the Last Chance demo, I loved using the Axe in High/Low Stance with Ki Pulses.

I've learnt that maybe I don't want to "explore" for my first playthrough. There's too much replayability so I'd end up holding myself back I guess.

I've heard that the side quests are plentiful enough that the exploration itch can be satisfied through a lot of that.

Izuna

Banned
Sadly, I feel like Last Chance was great difficulty for me, I'm worried that NiOh has the sort of progression where I won't be able to catch up to the hard areas quick enough.

Coming from SL1 Demon's Souls and MNM NGB past, it's still a freaking blast.

I envy my future self for knowing this game inside out.

D i Z

Just this whole farce of a "debate" like, y'all two lost, it's over, stop trying to make fetch happen.

Everyone has to work even harder to stay relevant in this age of circus acts. It's got to be crazy to even get a moment of air time to show the people that they are still there and doing anything.

I don't even know where to begin with this game. I'm just running around in circles it seems

Everyone has to work even harder to stay relevant in this age of circus acts. It's got to be crazy to even get a moment of air time to show the people that they are still there and doing anything.

How/why was tonights event even a thing? They never televise senators bickering do they?

D i Z

I don't even know where to begin with this game. I'm just running around in circles it seems

How/why was tonights event even a thing? They never televise senators bickering do they?

Good question. I have no idea outside of exclusive content that CNN creates and can't be controlled or spun by the administration or Fox. It feels like ownership over news is what they're all fighting for.

------

Warren got a slap on the wrist for going after Sessions. Booted from the senate floor until his hearings are over.

They can't pass that buck fast enough.

Got an entire nation playing political hot potato.

Fuck that..plenty tired of hearing idiots who said "or bust" make ANY complaints about this shit eating snake in the Whitehouse and his cronies. This is what they wanted. May their worlds collapse on themselves..

D i Z

Fuck that..plenty tired of hearing idiots who said "or bust" make ANY complaints about this shit eating snake in the Whitehouse and his cronies. This is what they wanted. May their worlds collapse on themselves..

Don't worry though. The selfie brigade is mobilizing for a "my first protest" near you. We're all on the same page now.

This game sucks

In the zombie apocalypse, we're not giving you the shotty. You get the bucket and the easily perishables.

Slayven

And they wonder why black people didn't fuck with them. Cause in the end it is us that always catch hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom