• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
My speech teacher back in college taught me how to get around "uh" and stuff like that. She also pointed out that millions of people say "like" without controlling it, and now I can never turn that radar off when I hear people talk.

LotusHD

Banned
My speech teacher back in college taught me how to get around "uh" and stuff like that. She also pointed out that millions of people say "like" without controlling it, and now I can never turn that radar off when I hear people talk.

Ugh, I say "like" all the time. I gotta do better in curving it. Incidentally, my new teacher ends every other sentence with "Right." That will get annoying real quick.

---

Whose man is this?

Mizerman

Lego Batman being so good gives me such life.

Wasn't surprised one bit.

To this day, I still have a bit of trouble trying not use "uh" when speaking. "Like" I can get around to an extent.

I was wondering when he would find a particular hill to die on.

Shit..Enz caught a stray?

172413-pour-one-out-40-for-my-homies-57kQ.gif

During a CNN appearance on Tuesday, Rep. Sean Duffy (R-WI) asserted that “there’s a difference” between attacks carried out by Muslim extremists and attacks carried out by white supremacists or other attackers who aren’t Muslim.
While discussing President Trump’s list of 78 attacks his administration thinks haven’t been sufficiently covered — a list conspicuously devoid of attacks perpetrated by white supremacists, Islamophobes, or right-wing extremists — CNN’s Alisyn Camerota asked Duffy, “Why isn’t the president talking about the white terrorists who mowed down six Muslims praying at their mosque?”
“I don’t know, but I would just tell you there’s a difference,” Duffy replied. “You don’t have a group like ISIS or Al Qaeda that is inspiring [attacks] around the world. That was a one off, Alisyn.”

These people will go on TV and lie through their teeth about history an elementary school kid can google. This is the level of deception we're dealing with here.

junpei

We should be free to be whatever we want even if being a furry is kinda odd. I wonder which side is worst the black side giving you shut or the other furries giving you shit.

Numb

Hey everyone, about to pick up a new game for the PS4. So my choices are:

Killing Floor 2

Wasteland 2

Witcher 3 complete edition

Yakuza 0

Nioh

Gravity Rush 2

Any suggestions?
Witcher and you won't need much else
I vote Gravity Rush tho.
Holy shit Danielle got problems.

Also I manage to luck out and get moved along the chain simply because I am competent and make sure my shit and the shit I'm in charge of works. While other team leads... well.
She could get her own show on DT with all the things she could tell
But i don't think anyone is ready

BCT tell me why #FurryBlackHistoryMonth is the fourth top trending topic on Twitter...

I'm done
Just don't take off the suits so i can pretend

My desk is a hot mess right now. This job is way too extra with the birthday decorations
Happy birthday man. Ours are close. Just had mine
We made it another year!!
tumblr_mfzihbkMjY1qc4cp9o1_250.gif

Now is it a love for costumed critters or does the idea of actual fur caressing your naked body what makes you a furry?

Just asking questions

LionPride

Banned
Danielle from Double Toasted has possibly been raped, almost sold into prostitution, has partaken in so many fucking crimes and have gotten away while someone else took the fall, and is just a mess when drinking

And that's just shit from the shows

Furries are cool. As a group, there are people within the furries that are horrible, and they make a bad name for the rest. Just like any other group.

And just like any other nerd herd, there are people of color in the furries. No one gets mad that people in BCT like video games, or that a brother like Slayven is really hardcore about comics, or that Dreamy is really, really into Disney. Somewhere out there, there is a brother who really really likes dressing up like Panthro or Knuckles, and I'm not going to hate on him for it.

Danielle from Double Toasted has possibly been raped, almost sold into prostitution, has partaken in so many fucking crimes and have gotten away while someone else took the fall, and is just a mess when drinking

And that's just shit from the shows

I'm legit amazed she isn't in lockup. Let alone has a steady job as a marketing director for a website.

Furries are cool. As a group, there are people within the furries that are horrible, and they make a bad name for the rest. Just like any other group.

And just like any other nerd herd, there are people of color in the furries. No one gets mad that people in BCT like video games, or that a brother like Slayven is really hardcore about comics, or that Dreamy is really, really into Disney. Somewhere out there, there is a brother who really really likes dressing up like Panthro or Knuckles, and I'm not going to hate on him for it.

Pretty much this. Just do you, if that's how you get your jollies as long as there are no minors involved then it's all good.

George Lopez went nuclear on a woman in his audience ... calling her a bitch and booting her from his show because she reacted poorly to one of his jokes.

It went down Saturday night at the Celebrity Theatre in Phoenix. George quipped, "There are only 2 rules in the Latino family -- don't marry somebody black and don't park in front of our house."

Most people in the crowd burst into laughter except a woman in the front row, who flipped Lopez the bird. And that's all she wrote.

That Black and Brown unity coalition though.

#Holdyourownnuts
#OnlyUS

Yeah. Live your life is what I say. Enjoy what you enjoy, even if it's dressing as an animal.

Merc_

Nah, I'm still gonna consider dressing up in animal costumes and creating a community around such a thing to be weird. Sorry, y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom