• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
Alright yeah, 24: Legacy is solid so far it's paced like Live Another Day which is working so far. The new main isn't super interesting so far, but at least he isn't just Jack-lite.

Numb

Alright yeah, 24: Legacy is solid so far it's paced like Live Another Day which is working so far. The new main isn't super interesting so far, but at least he isn't just Jack-lite.

Will give it a shot for an ep or 2
As long as he is not in Jack's shadow

Mizerman

C4Fu5WmWAAA65oO.jpg

https://twitter.com/Kieraplease

Damn...

MMH!

Numb

I imagine it was early in Slay's life

SonicFox taking off his hat during the Mortal Kombat GF last year was hype as fuck and I don't even care about MK

Felt like something was lost after seeing his head for the first time after years of Furry hat

Sch1sm

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1341863

My God this thread is disgusting

Disabled people shouldn't be allowed to play games on consoles because KBAM gives them an unfair advantage.

Yeah... I was lurking this thread. I wish somebody would tell me what I can and can't use on my console. Foh with these fuckboys that think you need to do something their way just to enjoy a game and "play fair". Who cares if someone is disabled or suffering from limited mobility right?? This is just why I don't go on gaming side, I'd be quick to catch a ban, can't discuss shit with these man children without them crying foul at something they don't agree with. It's a damn console who really gives that much of a damn. If you ain't getting paid for it fuck off, the competitive gaming is thataway. 🙄

____

Mornin' everyone.

BigDes

Bowing out of that thread because Jesus Christ do some people take their videogames too seriously

Go outside once in a while, nerds.

Fucko in there talking about "entitled" people unironically..yeah, fuck that thread and those assholes. There's a reason I stay away from that side of the forum..

Keep real life out of my video games brehs

--------

In other news I'm starting a YouTube series called "Let's play poorly" based on my Nioh play through.

Numb

Sup, crackers.

Good..she won't be missed when she gone.
Mornin...
Cracker? +_+
👀👀👀 You just offended so much of CanadaGAF.
He's aight, nothing special. I agree.

Morning, morning. What's the day look like?

---

My new kicks are in, that's as good a start to this day as I'm getting.
Him too?
I just found out The Weeknd is Canadian. So many people secretly Canadian. Atleast he is also East African. Plus points

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1341863

My God this thread is disgusting

Disabled people shouldn't be allowed to play games on consoles because KBAM gives them an unfair advantage.
Gaming side can never see the light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom