• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
Floridian, right?
Yeppers
From the shit she's said I don't think the rape thing is "possibly".

She lowkey has a tragic life
It ain't lowkey, I only said possibly because she always downplays that shit. But she told them no and ended up nor remembering shit and having a broken arm

She was raped

I'm legit amazed she isn't in lockup. Let alone has a steady job as a marketing director for a website.
The fact she isn't in jail is a damn surprise

That Black and Brown unity coalition though.

#Holdyourownnuts
#OnlyUS
I'm not saying I've made jokes similar to this about the prospects of me dating an Asian or Latina/Hispanic girl, I'm not saying that my sense of humor allows me to find that joke funny, but Lopez didn't need to do all that

Nah, I'm still gonna consider dressing up in animal costumes and creating a community around such a thing to be weird. Sorry, y'all.

Yeah, you can like what you like, have your kinks and whatever...I'll still think that shit is weird as fuck

Slayven

What did he do now?

4malollama-ast-%E8%87%AA-just-killer-mike-and-big-boi-hanging-1024894.png

Never gonna forget the time my boy tried to "do me a solid" and hook me up with some cosplay chick that worked furry conventions. My ancestors don't need that L on them.

Numb

That phrase lets you get away with anything. It's like when you talk real shit about someone and then toss in "..lol "

Forgot that was on.
Alternate timeline presidential debate 2016

My fav is giving advice but ending with ''idk tho''
So you don't get blamed later

D i Z

The number of players that will be claiming those completion bragging rights in Nioh just dropped precipitously.
"This ain't your daddies Dark Souls game" ~Team Ninja.

Zekes!

Damn I found out some older dude I know is half too. He looks whiter than me. Always reassuring to know there's other Undercover Brothers (and sisters) out there

BigDes

Sounds weird but I am not buying that actor as Iron Fist at all, mostly due to how round and pudgy his face seems

Which is a horrible thing to say but nevertheless here we are.

Witcher 3 is fucking huge. Like huge. Also I keep running out of food trying to heal and finding ingredients to make potions is a chore, because I find the flowers I don't need instead of the flowers I do need. Other than that, Witcher 3 is alright so far.

Numb

Aight, this weekend then.

I know G and Shy are always ready to throw down. ��
Yup..

Yup..

It's a date!
Wait a minute, furries is a real thing? I've seen talk about it over the years, but it never occurred to me that it was a legit thing.

I know one IRL
One of the very few offline people that'll play Tekken with me so can't avoid
You were correct in guessing he plays King and Armor King -_-

The number of players that will be claiming those completion bragging rights in Nioh just dropped precipitously.
"This ain't your daddies Dark Souls game" ~Team Ninja.

This game is tough.

Gonna be switch between this and a ton of shit games I need to finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom