• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon all.

I recently joined the Board of Directors for the high school I graduated from and today was my first meeting. I get to work along and network with some pretty impressive people (lawyers, investment bankers, etc) that care about giving back.

harSon

Banned
What is there to do in Houston? I have to attend a conference for a grant my non-profit was awarded, so I'll be there Feb 20 - Feb 23rd.

Good afternoon all.

I recently joined the Board of Directors for the high school I graduated from and today was my first meeting. I get to work along and network with some pretty impressive people (lawyers, investment bankers, etc) that care about giving back.
That's what's up man. Congrats.

Good afternoon all.

Yes, congrats man, it always feels good to have a hand in giving back to your community, especially for the younger generations.

So, who copping an E3 consumer pass?

I wish

What is there to do in Houston? I have to attend a conference for a grant my non-profit was awarded, so I'll be there Feb 20 - Feb 23rd.

Eat.
I hope you like medium steak

Good afternoon all.

Good stuff man.. Congrats!
How's your IT department

Slayven

Good afternoon all.

Loan me 20 dollars and hook me up with an IRA

Zekes!

Good afternoon all.

Congrats dude

Thanks for all the congrats. And Slayven you seem like the type of brother I would have to hunt down for money I loaned you. Have me showing up at your funeral looking for $20.

-

C4EdKdqWEAAdGo4.jpg:large

When did people become so enlightened as to why Trump won?

I can't for the life of me understand why the answer for bigotry is white people not having a safe space.

Literally nothing about that seems wrong to these people.
"We don't like being told about racial tensions, so we're going to vote for the guy who wants to lock all of you in cages"

What. The. Fuck

Slayven

When did people become so enlightened as to why Trump won?
To shut down stuff?
Thanks for all the congrats. And Slayven you seem like the type of brother I would have to hunt down for money I loaned you. Have me showing up at your funeral looking for $20.

-

Ever notice Susie was always about her shit? Like she was always right and rarely fucked with the other kids because they were always doing dump stuff.

To shut down stuff?

Ever notice Susie was always about her shit? Like she was always right and rarely fucked with the other kids because they were always doing dump stuff.

I am seriously thankful for whoever wrote Susie and her entire family. Black excellence displayed in your cartoons.

Mark can only play as an Irish-American. Diesel can play as a Cuban-American that doesn't know Spanish, or a Puerto Rican that didn't grow up in NYC.

Diesel has stated that he is "of ambiguous ethnicity".

-Vincent, Mal (June 22, 2001). "'The Fast and the Furious' Vin Diesel Opens the Throttle in New Speed Movie and Joins an Elite 'Action-Star' Fraternity". The Virginian-Pilot. Norfolk, Virginia. Retrieved March 2, 2008.

Slayven

Nigga, get a spell checker. FUCK. lol..
See this is the shit why Martha almost died
Mark can only play as an Irish-American. Diesel can play as a Cuban-American that doesn't know Spanish, or a Puerto Rican that didn't grow up in NYC.

Diesel has stated that he is "of ambiguous ethnicity".

-Vincent, Mal (June 22, 2001). "'The Fast and the Furious' Vin Diesel Opens the Throttle in New Speed Movie and Joins an Elite 'Action-Star' Fraternity". The Virginian-Pilot. Norfolk, Virginia. Retrieved March 2, 2008.

Can Vin do a Dominican?

I think Vin Desiel because he's more subtle and imo has waay better chemistry with actors that he's working with.

So subtle you think he just started acting yesterday

Mahkey Mahk is a better actor, but he can only really do one character. Vin can do a ton of roles, but he only sells the fast and furious stuff tbh.

zeemumu

-

Susie and Numbah 5 from Codename KND are my favorite Cree Summer charcters

Mizerman

Mahkey Mahk is a better actor, but he can only really do one character. Vin can do a ton of roles, but he only sells the fast and furious stuff tbh.

Mark can do the "everyman" type very well, while Vin got the over the top "action hero" presence.

Susie and Numbah 5 from Codename KND are my favorite Cree Summer charcters

Yup, yup. I was still kinda surprised that her dad was the one who voiced Sabretooth in the 90s X-Men cartoon.

Almost got me slipping in the "Dear White Ppl" thread

Got no more time for them "just asking questions" types
I couldn't with that one guy with Dear Asian People and what not. Posted an image that said shut up, but I don't think he got it.
I enjoyed it plenty. Nick Cannon didn't annoy me, somehow. Definitely worth checking out..free with Amazon Prime.

Don't have Prime anymore, but I'll get around to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom