• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

No Katie Findlay, and it is a show better watched then described

Oh, the SGU lead/ main squeeze. Her face made famous for the poster from The Killing.

TheKilling_S1_DVD.jpg

I don't know why, I always get her mixed up with Emmy Rossum.

Zekes!

man, the snow got us under siege out here. This is like the one place it doesn't snow in Canada, so nobody knows what to do and no one owns winter tires and shit. The roads are a mess

Malyse

man, the snow got us under siege out here. This is like the one place it doesn't snow in Canada, so nobody knows what to do and no one owns winter tires and shit. The roads are a mess

I always forget some of you are from heathen non American countries. Except Schism. She's super great, so I don't fault her for not being from here.

Zekes!

I always forget some of you are from heathen non American countries. Except Schism. She's super great, so I don't fault her for not being from here.

You'll remember us when ya'll need someone to smuggle you out the country

Y'all watching Legion tonight, looks to be actually good which is weird for live action X-men

That's on tonight? It's on FX yeah? Apparently when our cable got upgraded we lost FX by mistake and we haven't bothered to get it back since. I gotta check to see if that's still the case. Otherwise I'll try to catch it streaming later

They're hard if you have little patience or have never played something deemed Nintendo Hard. Sometimes the game will straight up kill you to teach you a lesson. It's a learning experience.
Maybe it's cause I'm old and grew up on the NES that makes me think it's just a game about figuring things out. I mean it's a third person action game not super meat boy

Slayven

You'll remember us when ya'll need someone to smuggle you out the country

That's on tonight? It's on FX yeah? Apparently when our cable got upgraded we lost FX by mistake and we haven't bothered to get it back since. I gotta check to see if that's still the case. Otherwise I'll try to catch it streaming later

yeah FX, weird they would put it up against Sunny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom