• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Considering the people who are currently running your country, it's great not to be.

And you would think Obama doesnt notice at all

170207084605-obama-kitesurf-exlarge-169.jpg

"America? But have you seen these foreign nuts and refreshments?"

D i Z

People just want more Souls. Ain't nothing wrong with that unless it's LotF.

That shit was something to get upset about.

Young Magus

Souls fans are some of the worst though. Every game doesn't need to be Souls. No I don't want a Zelda that plays like Souls. I want a Zelda that plays like Zelda. I don't want a Kingdom Hearts that plays like Souls. I want a Kingdom Hearts with ridiculous over the top flash.

.......Eventhough we don't agree on much I dap this 100%

RedSwirl

This Flickr black hole I'm in is too damn deep. Trying to figure out how I got here.

It started out I think with the pages of those people posting high-res PC game screenshots. Somewhere it moved onto landscapes, then tokyo landscapes, and here we are -- at a version of Instragram where if you have a Yahoo account you can download the photos in 8k resolution or some shit.

All that debat about souls aside, if you can't be bothered with those Nioh is no better.

That being said this game is kicking my ass but it's awesome. Also fuck this game...

LionPride

Banned
Black-ish be so real

This nigga's 8 year old brother could tell a girl was feelin him, helped him not fuck up, for Junior to fuck up anyway because he didn't know the actual situation with his actual girlfriend and invited her to Valentine's with someone who could have been his girlfriend instead. Or he could have had one of them as a side chick, not something I advocate but whatever floats your boat

Junior a dumbass

Young Magus

This nigga's 8 year old brother could tell a girl was feelin him, helped him not fuck up, for Junior to fuck up anyway because he didn't know the actual situation with his actual girlfriend and invited her to Valentine's with someone who could have been his girlfriend instead. Or he could have had one of them as a side chick, not something I advocate but whatever floats your boat

Junior a dumbass

Junior from My Wife and Kids got a cameo or something?

So in random news, I know a black dude who voted for Trump because he's a Patriots fan and loves Tom Brady.
Those were his reasons

We are no longer friends

LionPride

Banned

Johndoey

Banned
Costume Design for Legion is on point. Sharp as hell.

This is shockingly good so far.

Feels like they took notes from Hannibal and Stranger Things.

Despite my mediocre Souls skills, Nioh was freaking awesome when I played the Last Chance demo.

Def gonna pick it up when it goes on sale. PS4 got the sickest exclusives like shit, Only Nintendo gonna have that fire and its gonna take them till late this year to pull out unless E3 got surprises.

I don't know when I will find the time to go back to Demons Souls since my PS3 is in retirement for now. Shit, even Dark Souls too but I guess ill save that for PC...

I guess I might as well jump into Bloodborne then, its 20$ everywhere.

Jesus this place is just full of people who want to tell you in intimate detail what turns them on at a drop of a fucking hat....

It's like sexual Mormonism...

D i Z

The set design for Legion is fantastic.

Costume Design for Legion is on point. Sharp as hell.

This is shockingly good so far.

Feels like they took notes from Hannibal and Stranger Things.

Your approval should on GP be talking me out of this, but I'm still going to have to watch it myself.

608.gif

Just to be sure....

Despite my mediocre Souls skills, Nioh was freaking awesome when I played the Last Chance demo.

Def gonna pick it up when it goes on sale. PS4 got the sickest exclusives like shit, Only Nintendo gonna have that fire and its gonna take them till late this year to pull out unless E3 got surprises.

I don't know when I will find the time to go back to Demons Souls since my PS3 is in retirement for now. Shit, even Dark Souls too but I guess ill save that for PC...

I guess I might as well jump into Bloodborne then, its 20$ everywhere.

Demon Souls is that special kind of hell that you can never escape. It hurts so good. I'm not 100% on this, but I think they killed the game's cycles.
I'm hungry to jump back in anytime if they are still active.
Also BB is very much worth the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom