• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekes!

104.gif

Slayven

You just know it's written by a 35 year old white guy.

I was legit shook when I learned a lot of romance books are written by dudes. That and women will just use their first 2 initials and their last name because folks don't like buying books written by women

Just got my refund money. It's going to be a good meal tonight.

You still stay on 13th street over by the Dairy Queen?. Just asking updating my contacts

I miss the old days when parodies gave a shit instead of putting a popular thing on the screen and then have it get killed.

I think Dance Flick was the last one to get any form of a laugh out of me
They killed parody good and dead. Which is a shame, the market is wide open for a new one.

zeemumu

-----

only good parody is Not Another Teen Movie.

Scary Movie 1-4 (3 and 4 are debateable)

Superhero Movie (very debateable)

And Dance Flick (underdog debate) are the only ones that I might be able to watch and still laugh at.

Surefire are any of the Mel Brooks ones, Hotshots, and Airplane!

I watched Blazing Saddles the other day and it still holds up.

Johndoey

Banned

And Dance Flick (underdog debate) are the only ones that I might be able to watch and still laugh at.

Nah man Superhero Movie has no redeeming qualities and that's coming from someone who likes Drake Bell. It's not even worth a watching to make fun of.

Slayven

No lesiile Nelson love?

zeemumu

Nah man Superhero Movie has no redeeming qualities and that's coming from someone who likes Drake Bell. It's not even worth a watching to make fun of.

"With great power comes-"

"Great responsibility?"

"I was gonna say 'the bitches' but if you want to be a virgin for the rest of your life..."

By the way, I was having an argument with backslashbunny the other day and I need your input, guys: is Shrek a satire?

No lesiile Nelson love?

He's in the Scary Movie series, Airplane, and Superhero Movie and is one of the funniest parts from each of those.

Dai101

Banned

Just for the record. Hotshots and Airplane! ain't from Mel Brooks.

If you mean style, then yeah. My bad.

Also WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ^^^^

zeemumu

Just for the record. Hotshots and Airplane! ain't from Mel Brooks.

If you mean style, then yeah. My bad.

Also WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ^^^^

Yeah I know. I was naming off movies that still hold up. All of the Mel Brooks ones still do in addition to the ones I named. So Young Frankenstein, Blazing Saddles, Robin Hood Men in Tights, Spaceballs,etc.

And It's Aphex Twin Windowlicker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom