• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scary Movie 1-4 (3 and 4 are debateable)

Superhero Movie (very debateable)

And Dance Flick (underdog debate) are the only ones that I might be able to watch and still laugh at.

Surefire are any of the Mel Brooks ones, Hotshots, and Airplane!

I watched Blazing Saddles the other day and it still holds up.

Don't forget Naked Gun.

Dai101

Banned
Don't forget Naked Gun.

Or better yet, Police Squad.

You're all sleeping on Top Secret.

This man knows

giphy.gif

Numb

Scary Movie 1-4 (3 and 4 are debateable)

Superhero Movie (very debateable)

And Dance Flick (underdog debate) are the only ones that I might be able to watch and still laugh at.

Surefire are any of the Mel Brooks ones, Hotshots, and Airplane!

I watched Blazing Saddles the other day and it still holds up.
Saw the Scary movies just for Brenda Meeks shenanigans

200.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - How have white people affected you in a negative way?

Comedy doesn't age well, Airplane is lame.

There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and whatever the fuck you just posted.

D i Z

This Airplane slander has to stop.

Good afternoon all.

I recently joined the Board of Directors for the high school I graduated from and today was my first meeting. I get to work along and network with some pretty impressive people (lawyers, investment bankers, etc) that care about giving back.

Gratz!

Ok fam. I'm about to jump into Nioh. Wish me luck.

The hotline is ready!

Blazing Saddles is the best comedy ever my Lord

My dude!

I saw season one of In Living Color on DVD at Kmart. Missed both opprotunities to purchase it because of lack of necessary funds. And when I finally did have enough cash, it was gone.

------------

Low down and dirty, yeah you know what I'm bout (it's trump) stay out my way and keep
My name out yo mouth.....

zeemumu

wait, I wanna add Enchanted to my list

Does Enchanted count as a parody? I thought that was more satire like Shrek. Both delve into the cliches that plague the fairy tale and princess genres and mock them for being unrealistic while telling their own, screwy version at the same time. So in a way it's both a parody and satire, I suppose.

Mars Attack brehs

There probably ain't a time Pootie Tang don't make my sides hurt like hell

Mars Attacks was great. The trading cards and comics were dark as hell, though. I feel like they killed off Michael J. Fox too soon.

Don't forget Naked Gun.

I can't tell the difference between Naked Gun and Spy Hard.

Slayven

I am obsessed with the lips of the girlfriend on man seeking woman. They are the cupid bow you only read about in books

zeemumu

I am obsessed with the lips of the girlfriend on man seeking woman. They are the cupid bow you only read about in books

What's that show about?

Most episode plots are based on relatable conflicts and struggles of entering/maintaining a relationship; however, these conflicts are taken to absurd and literal extremes. The show centers on Josh Greenberg, who struggles finding love after a break-up with his long term girlfriend Maggie. His mature and successful older sister Liz often tries to help him enter into a serious relationship, and his sex-crazed best friend Mike often tries to help him with solely having sex. Josh's efforts oftentimes lead him into surreal and awkward circumstances such as going on a date with an actual Troll, physically misplacing his penis, or meeting a Japanese monster composed of human penises. Sometimes Josh is successful in finding a girlfriend; however, these relationships usually only survive for one episode.

giphy.gif

Oh shit, Rosa Salazar is his girlfriend? Dude I haven't seen her since the CollegeHumor days.

I was going to ask which one was the GF, but an IMDB search answered that. Now i'm even more confused.

Oh shit, Rosa Salazar is his girlfriend? Dude I haven't seen her since the CollegeHumor days.

lol oh..
(Searches IMDB again)
Ooooooh....Yeah, go take a cold shower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom