• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Same people that don't know how to shower

kids-clint-eastwood-grumpy-old-man-gran-torino_zpsxuilmxlz.gif~c200

zeemumu

Any of you have to deal with that situation where your friend's/family's perception of your occupation/major comes entirely from TV? Because right now I basically have Felicity Smoak and the women from Hidden Figures to live up to. I pray that they never start watching NCIS.

LionPride

Banned
Any of you have to deal with that situation where your friend's/family's perception of your occupation/major comes entirely from TV? Because right now I basically have Felicity Smoak and the women from Hidden Figures to live up to. I pray that they never start watching NCIS.

Welp you're boned, you might as well star in commercials for GE

Slayven

You not hacking satellites and enhancing the zoom?

D i Z

Anyone here following The Expanse? I'm still in the first season. Liked it a lot and I can't get enough Shohreh Aghdashloo.

Shit..need to erase that game of my system lol. Y'all have convinced me. Ain't played it yet..

Anyone here following The Expanse? I'm still in the first season. Liked it a lot and I can't get enough Shohreh Aghdashloo.

They film that here? She gonna get deported..

Johndoey

Banned
Also Aubrey Plaza is in Legion which was a pleasant surprise. Don't know if her character is reoccurring but she's fun in the first episode.

One of the few downsides to working in a hospital kitchen is the fact that they force you to come in or stay during blizzards. I hope I can do my 6-2 and bounce, but I think I'm going to end up stuck there.

That's awful

Shit..need to erase that game of my system lol. Y'all have convinced me. Ain't played it yet..

What game?

Okay, okay. Not all of them. Most of them. I dunno, man. I'm running on a Dark Souls 1 > Demon's Souls > Bloodborne > Dark Souls 3 > Dark Souls 2 > > > > > > > > > > > > the Souls of x genre >>>>>>>> the Souls of x genre >>>>>>>>> the Souls of x genre.

There def is a lot of that going around

D i Z

Also Aubrey Plaza is in Legion which was a pleasant surprise. Don't know if her character is reoccurring but she's fun in the first episode.

I'm cool on Plaza. Would prefer someone else.

I mean...those pants tho. What's she supposed to do...?

What game. ?

That one Diz and them been shitting on for the last two pages.."Souls-type" game.

Too many Souls games.

All trash.

Tell me it isn't Nioh.

Lords of the Fallen.

This Demon Souls slander. Y'all out of control today.

Slayven

I thought maaaaybe it was the girl posting about a crazy fun night out she had with her gay best friend...

It wasn't until I saw all the hastags and shit lol

Hashtags suck unless used to clapback at somebody.

#Gordonchickensux#GordonFishermanNoSeasonman#SwitchhhalfbakedasGordonschicken
#Blessed#Newyearnewme#Jandroisahorse#Bronxaintbanned?#Youngmagusain'tshit

cdyhybrid

So this is apparently happening tomorrow:

http://www.barclayscenter.com/events/detail/ladies-night-rb-super-jam-2017

F1UeFzw.jpg

Maaaan, 20 years ago this shit would've been the hottest ticket until Up in Smoke started up.

Keith Sweat still looks the goddamn same.

Feenix is booking his ticket right now

Hashtags suck unless used to clapback at somebody.

#Gordonchickensux#GordonFishermanNoSeasonman#SwitchhhalfbakedasGordonschicken
#Blessed#Newyearnewme#Jandroisahorse#Bronxaintbanned?#Youngmagusain'tshit

#stillsingletho is pretty ruthless :lol

Sch1sm

This Demon Souls slander. Y'all out of control today.

Hey, hey, I rate it as my second favourite Souls game! I just spent a lot more time with 1. Something like 500~ hours. First one I ever really got in depth one. Only one, really. Finished 2 and 3 in < 40 hours.

Con_Smith

Banned
I was gonna wait on Nioh for a sale but you brothers slinging praise piques my interest. Lot of Souls slander in here though &#128528;

Got my coworker into DS3 recently. Felt good being the dude bearing gifts to a noob and his anger at getting invaded by a Twink was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom