• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

I was gonna wait on Nioh for a sale but you brothers slinging praise piques my interest. Lot of Souls slander in here though 😐

Got my coworker into DS3 recently. Felt good being the dude bearing gifts to a noob and his anger at getting invaded by a Twink was hilarious.

Might as well pick up Nioh so I can get my ass kicked.

1432946662409.gif

Zekes!

Yeah ya'll making me think about Nioh. I wanna cop Yakuza 0 first tho, but all my gaming money is being saved for my Switch pre-order

Zekes!

I own Yakuza 2 and it's the only one I've played. I always wanted to pick up the sequels, but just haven't gotten around to it. Figure I'll reboot myself with Yakuza 0

You're gonna catch a stray man, he ain't trying to talk to you, you won.

And you're right..it's just that "you're just as bad" shit woke me up like the sun is beaming straight into my skull lol. I can't stand that shit regularly, but to take what I said and roll with that?! Gawd damn..

Yo, Labor..why is it always Australians? The fuck is in that water?

The Legion show is that Legion? I need to "acquire" this

And you're right..it's just that "you're just as bad" shit woke me up like the sun is beaming straight into my skull lol. I can't stand that shit regularly, but to take what I said and roll with that?! Gawd damn..

Yo, Labor..why is it always Australians? The fuck is in that water?

Kangaroo piss and ex-criminal extract

Just let them swim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom