• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Thought you would like that, I am going to start putting that in rotation. Now that I found out I am Zack Morris or something

Thought you would like that, I am going to start putting that in rotation. Now that I found out I am Zack Morris or something

9v68YaU.gif

You gonna get me killed by my wife!

Slayven

Gordon you are my Slater

Bronx will be Screech

Jandro is Belding

Everyone else is a member of the new class and hence no one cares about them

akira28

I'm Lisa Turtle's sweater.

and yeah Lark Voorhees never fell off or stanned for Trump or passed for nublack did she?

I know she got sick and all.

Good morning all.

Chest day was killer.

You guys dropping 60 bones for Nioh? It was alright my budget can't fit that in. I'm glad I was able to also remove Wildlands from my March purchase list too.

Just Horizon and Mass Effect until Destiny 2 drops.

Good morning all.

Chest day was killer.

You guys dropping 60 bones for Nioh? It was alright my budget can't fit that in. I'm glad I was able to also remove Wildlands from my March purchase list too.

I kept seeing it and it's driving me crazy lol. Plus I want to see what they did with Yasuke

Izuna

Banned
Good morning all.

Chest day was killer.

I'm gamesharing with someone who I paid half for in Euro.

I'll be buying a copy for my own account when it goes on sale tho

Good morning all.

Chest day was killer.

I did, you get 70+ hours of content for just 60 dollars.

Zaverious

Last full price game I bought was Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep in 2010. I'm fine with waiting. End up having a lot of great games at low prices to play around the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom