• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
918e7a39b2d71bd85d3e26cf6b42a1ec.jpg

New releases. First day cop. I ain't no pleb.

*bought the Witcher III GOTY edition w/ both expansions on Steam*

zeemumu

People were trying to ship Emma and Regina in Once Upon A Time and I realized that Emma is technically Regina's step-granddaughter.

Nothing sinks ships like the canon

I wonder...is that why they're called ships?

Sch1sm

Heh. Seems that leak was on point.

She was one of my guesses early in, just on the notion that all of them are characters we haven't been able to play. Fact she had a model ready made it a shoe in, imo. Rest, though, I don't even know anymore.

Malyse

I'm prolly gonna disappear in a month or so. My pops is hiring me on for a home restoration project up in Maryland. Place is a wreck so he's buying it, we'll fix it, and then he'll flip it. No internet though.

Mizerman

She was one of my guesses early in, just on the notion that all of them are characters we haven't been able to play. Fact she had a model ready made it a shoe in, imo. Rest, though, I don't even know anymore.

Especially the last silhouette. I have no idea on who that might be. I still think that we'll get a guest character down the line.

I'm prolly gonna disappear in a month or so. My pops is hiring me on for a home restoration project up in Maryland. Place is a wreck so he's buying it, we'll fix it, and then he'll flip it. No internet though.

Enjoy yourself, malicious one.

Good stuff. Be safe.

Right? I'm gonna buy her. Whenever I get enough Fight Money again. She seems interesting.

Try to finish some more of them survivals, watch all demonstrations, complete all trails. Already back at 65000 since last week based mainly on completing normal survival.

Sch1sm

Stay safe when that time comes, DD.

Her moveset looks alright. Nothing that makes me want to main her.

I don't even truly have a main anymore. My shit is all over the place and constantly changing. I like the way it looks in that trailer, though, personally.

Looks like she can straight punish with those links.

Good stuff. Be safe.

Try to finish some more of them survivals, watch all demonstrations, complete all trails. Already back at 65000 since last week based mainly on completing normal survival.

Of course, of course. I only ever went through on survival with 6 characters through normal and hard. Got lazy, so I have a lot of them left to do. Gets real annoying when they start doing that whole input reading then at level 25+, though.

Stay safe when that time comes, DD.

I don't even truly have a main anymore. My shit is all over the place and constantly changing. I like the way it looks in that trailer, though, personally.

Looks like she can straight punish with those links.

I just want another feint character. Juri ended up being completely different. Ibuki looks really fun in this though so I might end up maining her and Li

Sch1sm

I just want another feint character. Juri ended up being completely different. Ibuki looks really fun in this though so I might end up maining her and Li

Have you tried Laura? She has a solid one in one version of her v-skill. I don't really mind not having that ability.

I just do survival and see if I like a character, and from there it is what it is. My rotation isn't a set of characters with loads in common by any means. Got Nash, Birdie, Cammy, Karin, and Laura.
Mostly the first four, because I'm a wuss and Laura likes being all up close and personal.

Have you tried Laura? She has a solid one in one version of her v-skill. I don't really mind not having that ability.

I just do survival and see if I like a character, and from there it is what it is. My rotation isn't a set of characters with loads in common by any means. Got Nash, Birdie, Cammy, Karin, and Laura.
Mostly the first four, because I'm a wuss and Laura likes being all up close and personal.

I don't even have the game.

Numb

I went down to Elizabeth City, North Carolina yesterday, and on the way there I saw something I never seen in person before.

Windmills

Lots of windmills.

So my simple ass goes on a short detour to take pictures of the windmills.

Turns out they were recently built and went into operation last year and is owned by Amazon. There was an article written just yesterday about it

http://www.elp.com/articles/2017/02/amazon-wind-farm-us-east-completed-in-north-carolina.html

Slayven

Capcom leakier than the White House
Well, her and Gill were already seen in the story compared to othersMine are fast one second and refuse to move the next

Sony should not have signed that contract with ViewtfulJC hosting company. Nigga running the whole operation off a Compuserve cd

SFV needs less blondes..

You'll be missed, enjoy yourself

Dai101

Banned

Good luck! There's not a more fulfilling experience than fixing and restoring something.

Also, if ya' need a hookup at the home depot don't forget to call me.

Numb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom