• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. I tend to make the attempt of learning them, but it's difficult on my end.

Don't know what's so difficult but I suck at the timing

They do take patience
You like being all over with Cammy

Sure do. I can't get over her play style and buttons.

Stick yourself in practice for an hour a day for a week. If your hands and wrist hurt by day 2, it's working. Just need to get that muscle memory going..

I have what scientist call "stupid fingers"

Zekes!

I'm prolly gonna disappear in a month or so. My pops is hiring me on for a home restoration project up in Maryland. Place is a wreck so he's buying it, we'll fix it, and then he'll flip it. No internet though.

Good luck out there fam

Sch1sm

I hate trying to use charge characters

You ain't gonna play anyone but Cammy, anyway.

Tbh, I can only play charge characters on stick, but half the time I'm not playing on stick, so I just stick to motion. It's harder to execute those charge moves on a DS4. Shit just gets painful in the worst ways. Got enough wrist problems as is.

🤔
Same. Somehow everything feels unnatural like I'm fighting myself
Something about having to reset with motion characters into a neutral position over the db position for charge characters completely throws me off.

Which is exactly why I said to give it an hour for 7 days in training mode. Nothing cures something being uncomfortable/awkward like repetition..been that way since the dawn of time..

Numb

🤔

Same. Somehow everything feels unnatural like I'm fighting myself

Something about having to reset with motion characters into a neutral position over the db position for charge characters completely throws me off.
Always crouch block
Look at Master Shy
Plays Ryu and Guile
Crouch blocking with both all the time. Ryu doesn't need the charge but Guile does
That's why we are always eating those flash kicks

Is this what we're doing now a days, stepping on each other's attempts at progress?

You're better than that (lol)

Which is exactly why I said to give it an hour for 7 days in training mode. Nothing cures something being uncomfortable/awkward like repetition..been that way since the dawn of time..

Little by little I'm gonna try

Oh snap I forgot about Spotify for PS4

Always crouch block
Look at Master Shy
Plays Ryu and Guile
Crouch blocking with both all the time. Ryu doesn't need the charge but Guile does
That's why we are always eating those flash kicks

See that I can do.. sort of. I'm looking at these standing combos and my heads ready to explode

Sch1sm

Is this what we're doing now a days, stepping on each other's attempts at progress?

You're better than that (lol)

b o i, you been talking about adding a new character for months. I'm losing faith. 🙅🏽🙅🏽🙅🏽🙅🏽🙅🏽🙅🏽

b o i, you been talking about adding a new character for months. I'm losing faith. 🙅🏽🙅🏽🙅🏽🙅🏽🙅🏽🙅🏽

lol..She's right you know.

I'm trying!!!!

Also Spotify on PS4 sucks.. Whats the point of being able to play Spotify while playing games if you the music over laps? (Unless I'm missing something)

Bring back Dee Jay Dudley, then we talk.

FTFY

An incident just happened at the mall.

I was sitting in my store and all I heard was "GET ON THE GROUND!!! YOURE UNDER ARREST!!!"

So my nosy ass goes outside to see the fuckery, they got this dude pinned down on the floor. Now I'm about to pull out my phone and record just in case something improper happens, then the dude on the floor rolls over. White dude with a Pepe symbol on his hoodie.

I ain't never put my phone up so quick in my life.

Mizerman

I was sitting in my store and all I heard was "GET ON THE GROUND!!! YOURE UNDER ARREST!!!"

So my nosy ass goes outside to see the fuckery, they got this dude pinned down on the floor. Now I'm about to pull out my phone and record just in case something improper happens, then the dude on the floor rolls over. White dude with a Pepe symbol on his hoodie.

Huh. That was something.

Malyse

I somehow have copies of every assassin's creed game up to unity. Or Brotherhood. Whichever of those was last.

Also, it would be hilarious if Nintendo dropped some ridiculous bombshell in passing, like "We've partnered with Valve and all your Steam games work on Switch"

Huh.

NGL I'd probably start cackling laughing.

Symbol of the new order -_-

Slayven

Should have yelled worldstar

Sch1sm

LOL. Amazing.

Numb

Bring back Dee Jay, then we talk.
My man
Dee Jay in 2017
E6HKFJi.gif

Slayven

Target is usally clean and well kept.

If you are stealing from a Dollar General or Family Dollar, then the struggle is real.

Mizerman

Not only trying to steal, trying and failing.

Know how stupid you gotta be to get caught trying to steal from Target?

Right?

Hell, it would've been understandable to steal from something like Family Dollar. Still stupid, but understandable.

Target? Not even Target wants to steal from itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom