• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned
Walmart for people that drink Starbucks

Walmart that pretends it's not Walmart

9sxHPBx.jpg

LionPride

Banned
"Pat is dumb and wrong about everything?"

Yeah, I agree, that is a pretty good title.

Matt and Pat's inability to read what is on the screen and then ask questions has almost led to me unsubbing so many times. Then Woolie and his interesting self keeps me going. Sad that Rising Superstar Liam left, but gotta do what you gotta do for you ya know.

Matt and Pat's inability to read what is on the screen and then ask questions has almost led to me unsubbing so many times. Then Woolie and his interesting self keeps me going. Sad that Rising Superstar Liam left, but gotta do what you gotta do for you ya know.

Matt plays it up, but does fine playing things on his own. Pat's is genuine, though.

"Don't take that guy for College Composition"

"He's such a hardass"

"No one makes an A in his class"

Bitch, I just got one of my essays back and I got a 98 with a note 'One of the best essays I've read in a very long time' Only person in the class with an A average right now.

Don't fuck with meeeeeeeeeee

LionPride

Banned

"He's such a hardass"

Bitch, I just got one of my essays back and I got a 98 with a note 'One of the best essays I've read in a very long time' Only person in the class with an A average right now.

Stunt. On. These. Hoes.

Happy for you for real

That's not true. He's talented at getting facts wrong.

Nah, I like Pat, but he makes me mad sometimes, like when he said Alfred Hitchcock movies are boring shit.
I stopped listening to the podcast because he would say something that just aggravated the hell outta me all because he was wrong

Numb

SBFP is just a crazy hilarious mess

Lego Batman at 5 o'clock..gonna see what all the fuss is about..

Crew excited for John Wick...that was never coming here
Decided to just walk into Lego Batman without setting time after lots of talk of what to watch and them being too far away -_-

Stunt. On. These. Hoes.

Happy for you for real

I appreciate it.

Like... I was not expecting these grades at all bruh. When I first took college comp 10 years ago, when I was a young bul such as yourself, I absolutely hated it. I couldn't get shit right.

I guess my time in the Navy got me better at writing since that's all I did in my free time with no internet at sea.

Now we're about to do a group project and everybody tryna be my partner xD

Pat is an enigma of talent in fighting games and a lack of ability elsewhere like holy hell
I am continually amazed he's manages to beat any of the games he plays. His dark souls runs physically hurt me.

And I hope Liam's doing okay, he's good people.

"He's such a hardass"

Congrats. Continue to crush.

People were trying to ship Emma and Regina in Once Upon A Time and I realized that Emma is technically Regina's step-granddaughter.

Nothing sinks ships like the canon

I wonder...is that why they're called ships?
They don't follow that shit line of thinking because of the forced marriage part. I still have a $50 standing bet on that show

Mizerman

"He's such a hardass"

Good shit. Keep on trucking.

LionPride

Banned
I appreciate it.

Like... I was not expecting these grades at all bruh. When I first took college comp 10 years ago, when I was a young bul such as yourself, I absolutely hated it. I couldn't get shit right.

I guess my time in the Navy got me better at writing since that's all I did in my free time with no internet at sea.

Now we're about to do a group project and everybody tryna be my partner xD
That's what happens when you are the best! Around! Nothing's gonna ever bring you down.

I am continually amazed he's manages to beat any of the games he plays. His dark souls runs physically hurt me.

And I hope Liam's doing okay, he's good people.

Congrats. Continue to crush.
I'm just happy Liam realized he needed a break. Most people don't realize till it's way too late.

Speaking of SBFP,

I don't think I'll ever get the thought of Darlington "Woolie" Madden turning down a threesome for Marvel or the fact his dog was murdered by the mutant rats in Grenada

Malyse

"He's such a hardass"

You fuck up curves too? My man.

D i Z

Naw you might burn it on a Nintendo console or some shit

I'm sorry. I think you meant to write "burn a Nintendo console or some shit".

You got some "it on a" stuck in the middle there, but that's alright. We all make mistakes.

____

Ten minutes to freedom for the weekend! I'm coming home, Nioh!!!!!

You bet on them ending up together? Come on, man. Regina can do so much better
No more of the bet that Regina won't end the show with a guy except having Henry
which would be
because she's not white as part of the reason
. They pushing Hook too hard despite his character being a stalking sexual harassment case turned "good".

zeemumu

No more of the bet that Regina won't end the show with a guy except having Henry
which would be
because she's not white as part of the reason
. They pushing Hook too hard despite his character being a stalking sexual harassment case turned "good".

They went to another dimension and found another Robin Hood who isn't perma dead
So you might lose that bet. Plus Aladdin, Jasmine, and Cyrus kinda invalidate your reasoning don't they? But then again Mulan probably confirms it.

Retweeting in here, cause it's always important to know what these people are thinking:

John HarwoodVerified account ‏@JohnJHarwood 5h5 hours ago
More
Santorum on CNN: Trump silence on Quebec reflects WH "narrative" strategy, just like Obama staying quiet about "black-on-white" crime
We're always on the mind of these people, even if they have other pressing priorities at the moment, like banning Muslims and deporting Hispanics.

What Santorum said was a lie of course. Obama signed that Blue Lives Matter legislation into law and I remembering him & Biden showing up to the funeral of the slain officers in Dallas and New York (while not bothering to attend the services of victims of police)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom