• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Yet you the nigga coming in hating..

fifth-element-chris-tucker-bzzz-bzzzzz-bzzzzzzz-1366999005t.gif

Go season your body pillow, tiny hoe..

Scoop up your squad

Bronx
Lion

and meet me somewhere, Me and Jandro will teach y'all a lesson or two

EloquentM

aka Mannny

Malyse

How times have changed..
No. Kingdom Hearts was never my favorite game series. I've always liked Xeno and Spectrobes significantly more. It's just lately that I've put other series ahead of it. Spectrobes is essentially dead and Xeno is a once a generation series. KH is effectively annual and convoluted enough for discussion. That's why I talk about it. Oh and it's a ton of fun. But I've said before Kingdom Hearts isn't my favorite game franchise. Not my fault y'all ain't paying attention.

------

Finally finished Fire Emblem Fates. 100:06 for all three paths and the DLC stories. Guess I'll dust off my Vita and finish VDB.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
No. Kingdom Hearts was never my favorite game series. I've always liked Xeno and Spectrobes significantly more. It's just lately that I've put other series ahead of it. Spectrobes is essentially dead and Xeno is a once a generation series. KH is effectively annual and convoluted enough for discussion. That's why I talk about it. Oh and it's a ton of fun. But I've said before Kingdom Hearts isn't my favorite game franchise. Not my fault y'all ain't paying attention.

------

Finally finished Fire Emblem Fates. 100:06 for all three paths and the DLC stories. Guess I'll dust off my Vita and finish VDB.
DD how many times you been to Disneyland/world?

I mean I've never played the Ducktales games but I've played the shit out of Shovel Knight. Why isn't this an easy win for Shovel Knight?

Huh. Well this is news to me. This guy died when I was pretty young. Was he that famous that lots of people should have caught the reference? DCAU Lex Luthor still looks more Black than his inspiration and I don't recall them ever going into his ethnicity on the show.
Because one of them could be prep-time batman

D i Z

How y'all been.

Sup M.

I need to stop considering these people trolls
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=230134604

I'm waiting for the moment of clarity to hit these people. When they finally understand what living in a fascist regime would really be like for them, and how they themselves and these freedoms they love to pretend to value so much won't mean shit when they're stuck in it.

Who throwing the chair

Can't give them a chair. They'd get winded and just sit on it. No refunds on the fight money. We go until one, or both drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom