• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

its just words, and words can't hurt you. and he didn't even say it to you, so why do you even care? honestly I think you're just looking for something to fight about, a reason to start trouble. Its always about race with you peopoe.

It's gonna be on gaming side. A miracle if the thread doesn't go crazy and stupid
Gaming side doesn't matter. The crazy and stupid happens on OT too.

Do it anyway, maybe catch some stupid in the ban net.

So? Good..let them be counted. Never be afraid of making a thread out of fear of what shit idiots spew..that's an L for you and a W for them. Expose the hoes..
Alright, I'll do it.

Zekes!

Coincidentally I found myself reading some comments reacting to some (white) female youtuber having a video leak with her calling her friend a 'bitch nigga'. Some other youtuber defender by saying she uses it with her boyfriend but would never say it around other people. Other people in that thread saying it's just 'urban' slang and a term of endearment and shit

Sch1sm

Your spelling makes me not trust you already..👀
:p How goes it, sis?

You know what they say about Canadians. Cana-don't believe a word they say.

I'm doing good! Spent the day just chilling. Deserved a day off to just watch movies and play games. Last 3 weeks have been non stop work. You? Done being a domestic yet?

I'm doing good! Spent the day just chilling. Deserved a day off to just watch movies and play games. Last 3 weeks have been non stop work. You? Done being a domestic yet?

Long day, between house work and silencing Slayven's slander. I've been slacking longer than is acceptable. Tomorrow will be another busy day, but I'm pausing it all at _______o'clock..just waiting for you to fill in the blank..😁

Sch1sm

Long day, between house work and silencing Slayven's slander. I've been slacking longer than is acceptable. Tomorrow will be another busy day, but I'm pausing it all at 2 o'clock..just waiting for you to fill in the blank..😁

Hopefully a time that's good with everyone. We can always push an hour, 'course, just send message whatever happens.

Long day, between house work and silencing Slayven's slander. I've been slacking longer than is acceptable. Tomorrow will be another busy day, but I'm pausing it all at _______o'clock..just waiting for you to fill in the blank..😁

Yet me and the blacks been sitting around all day waiting for you to put the broom down.

Guess who can't play tomorrow 😒

D i Z

How's BCT this Saturday evening/night

Not bad. U?

Some people really don't like being taunted in games, it seems.

A lot of people feeling real delicate about their gaming. Sometimes I feel it's best to be easy. Some people don't have much more than that.

No doubt..

Because I didn't just say I was making up for today..�� Chill out, before I give Slayven your address..

That's what we call a "two-fer".

Apparently, if you're white you can do whatever the fuck you want and have people going "People can change!" when you're called out on it years later

There's always gotta be one "people can change" and that don't mean shit, does it?

Great, congrats, he might not be a piece of shit anymore (surprise, still is tho), does he want a medal for not saying "Kill the darkies" after every W in fucking Madden?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom