• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

I swear to God I am this fucking close to deleting this game off my Vita. So, I spend about 20 minutes exploring this stage, getting all the collectibles, etc etc. Beat the boss, and wait for the next cutscene to load.

And wait.

And wait.

So. It's been like 3 minutes. Obvs the shit ain't loading. Son of a bitch. Quit game. Restart. Load save.

Play through the stage again. I'm not too pressed, cause I know that I can blaze through much faster now that I know where everything is. Fly through the stage in 8 minutes. Cool cool cool. Wait for the cutscene to load.

And wait.

And wait.

Mother.
Fucker.

Aight, so now I'm pissed. Reload the game *again* (and have I mentioned how much of a pain in the ass it is to reset a Vita? 3DS this is not). Now I'm on a tear. Fly through the stage in 5 minutes. Enemies don't touch me. Boss doesn't touch me. Play it perfect.

That was at 10pm. I plugged that piece of shit in and it still says "now loading".

I fucking hate this game.
Worst part is that I'm literally like an hour from the end of the game.

Pity PSN doesn't do refunds.

Shy

I swear to God I am this fucking close to deleting this game off my Vita. So, I spend about 20 minutes exploring this stage, getting all the collectibles, etc etc. Beat the boss, and wait for the next cutscene to load.

And wait.

And wait.

So. It's been like 3 minutes. Obvs the shit ain't loading. Son of a bitch. Quit game. Restart. Load save.

Play through the stage again. I'm not too pressed, cause I know that I can blaze through much faster now that I know where everything is. Fly through the stage in 8 minutes. Cool cool cool. Wait for the cutscene to load.

And wait.

And wait.

Mother.
Fucker.

Aight, so now I'm pissed. Reload the game *again* (and have I mentioned how much of a pain in the ass it is to reset a Vita? 3DS this is not). Now I'm on a tear. Fly through the stage in 5 minutes. Enemies don't touch me. Boss doesn't touch me. Play it perfect.

That was at 10pm. I plugged that piece of shit in and it still says "now loading".

I fucking hate this game.
Worst part is that I'm literally like an hour from the end of the game.

Pity PSN doesn't do refunds.
What game is this. D.D. ?

Malyse

Fucking Valkyrie Drive.

It's a fucking anime ass anime game with lots of "plot", but the team behind it always puts in shockingly good combat and a pretty interesting story. I think that if you can get past the tits and ass, it does the Dynasty Warriors concept better than any Koei Tecmo game. It's also one of the gayest games I've ever played. Like, I thought Senran Kagura was pretty gay with the lesbian subtext, but this is straight up "you're going to get more powerful by making out with that other girl" super gay. It's also weirdly sex positive? And the characters are also have really well developed personalities? It's a fucking weird game but a recommend with caveats.

Or it would be if it didn't FUCKING CONSTANTLY BREAK. I've had the game hard crash. As in "kick you back to the home screen" crash. And that's before we get to the absolutely piss poor translation. Like, sometimes the text is past the bottom of the screen. Fucking what.

But it's still super fun when it works?

And no, it still hasn't loaded the cutscene.

Numb

Fucking Valkyrie Drive.

It's a fucking anime ass anime game with lots of "plot
7f9c846afb120fa6ba2aeb4c88efdfa2bb833bb7_hq.gif

Lots of plot indeed

Order

There's a guy on my friend list who plays that game a lot and everytime I see it I think, "Man this dude is brave."

Shy

Fucking Valkyrie Drive.

It's a fucking anime ass anime game with lots of "plot", but the team behind it always puts in shockingly good combat and a pretty interesting story. I think that if you can get past the tits and ass, it does the Dynasty Warriors concept better than any Koei Tecmo game. It's also one of the gayest games I've ever played. Like, I thought Senran Kagura was pretty gay with the lesbian subtext, but this is straight up "you're going to get more powerful by making out with that other girl" super gay. It's also weirdly sex positive? And the characters are also have really well developed personalities? It's a fucking weird game but a recommend with caveats.

Or it would be if it didn't FUCKING CONSTANTLY BREAK. I've had the game hard crash. As in "kick you back to the home screen" crash. And that's before we get to the absolutely piss poor translation. Like, sometimes the text is past the bottom of the screen. Fucking what.

Lots of plot indeed
I see.

Malyse

Lots of plot indeed

Fucking Valkyrie Drive.

I mean, what the fuck do you think "fucking anime ass anime" means. I also said it's "super gay" and has "tits and ass". Like, read the post nikka.
There's a guy on my friend list who plays that game a lot and everytime I see it I think, "Man this dude is brave."

There are legitimate reasons to play this game. I was expecting it to be as good a Senran Kagura (which goes shockingly dark), but it's fucking so broken.

Numb

I was providing visual evidence
You have the will to play and recommend

I needed to warn the people so they know exactly

Something very important I meant to post Monday night, but forgot to. At the black entrepreneurship meeting I went to there was a woman there who told me that there's an event for this month to buy something from a black owned business every day this month.

You can add your business to #blackanomics or is it #blackenomics. My writing got smeared, but it would get tagged along with other black businesses. A good thing to partake in. It's just a shame that there are almost none around me. I will be getting my hair retwisted at the end of the month so there is one that will be getting my money.

Numb

Wonder what dumb animal will die this year that people will care more about than the suffering of minorities
Last year it was a gorilla and the year before was a lion

I've got a standing bet with friends that it's a cheetah this year. Rare enough that it warrants national outrage but it's a kitty so obviously some dumbass white child will try and kill itself to pet the damn thing

I was playing Overwatch last night and someone on the team clearly didn't know they had a black guy on the team as they saw Pharah flying and shouted out, "nigger in the trees!"

That was a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom