• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

shingi70

Banned
Tried to make some penne and it went bad. I may have used too many noodles , and the recipe didn't give me an accurate amount of cheese to use. About to try to save t by adding tomato sauce and meat, and throwing in more regular grape tomatoes and cheese.

Tried to make some penne and it went bad. I may have used too many noodles , and the recipe didn't give me an accurate amount of cheese to use. About to try to save t by adding tomato sauce and meat, and throwing in more regular grape tomatoes and cheese.

Stick to the recipe but just add more of each to balance.

Holy hell Black Mirror is pretty fucked

LotusHD

Banned
Stick to the recipe but just add more of each to balance.

Holy hell Black Mirror is pretty fucked

Breh, I saw the White Bear episode last night. My goodness that was dark...

If it wasn't for Persona 5 and RDR2, I would be sure that Nioh would be my GOTY. 2017 is reaching 2007 levels in gaming.

If Gravity Rush 2 came out last year, that would've easily been my GOTY. Now it gotta compete against Nier, Zelda, and Persona at the very least, barring some surprise entries I may end up buying like Nioh.

LotusHD

Banned

MafiaIIIRally.gif

D i Z

Mornin' all.

Hino-enma is kicking my ass. I can't seem to get her projectile timing down properly and the projectile itself blends into the environment. I might need to bump up the brightness and stick to low stance for the dodge.

Axes seem bad for the bosses so far, is it just me? Sticking to the single sword seems to get me the best results.

Get your armor up and strap on some Paralysis protection charms. She's cake.

Sch1sm

*Obama terrorist fist jab*

Love Black Mirror, but I wouldn't take the tech that serious. Nosedive for example
is in some fantasy universe where black people are ok with random white people giving them "fair" ratings.

Yeah, Nosedive was a bit much. Reminded me of friends, but I don't know anyone in that deep at all.
Fact that dude had to be black, though. smh. It's a nice little exaggeration of how placing too much importance on that can go badly.

Some were beyond over the top, though. White Bear was something else, for instance. I found them more weird than realistic, in a lot of cases.

Episode that got me the most was Be Right Back, the one where the girl
ends up with a clone of her husband.
Only reason it did was because I'd come off listening to this sci-fi fiction podcast called Life After, but even with that I know it's mostly impossible considering the AI in both instances is narrow rather than super.

Fam, you're no better than him if you truly feel that way.

Only they win if you pull yourself down to their level, don't get happy over his death.

Honestly, this is why Trump won.

Take note of how many pages that thread ends up stretching. (and it was probably some hillbilly that murdered that guy too)

junpei

Yeah, Nosedive was a bit much. Reminded me of friends, but I don't know anyone in that deep at all.
Fact that dude had to be black, though. smh. It's a nice little exaggeration of how placing too much importance on that can go badly.

Some were beyond over the top, though. White Bear was something else, for instance. I found them more weird than realistic, in a lot of cases.

Episode that got me the most was Be Right Back, the one where the girl
ends up with a clone of her husband.
Only reason it did was because I'd come off listening to this sci-fi fiction podcast called Life After, but even with that I know it's mostly impossible considering the AI in both instances is narrow rather than super.

china seems to be working on something like nosedrive
https://www.wsj.com/articles/chinas...rol-a-credit-rating-for-everything-1480351590

D i Z

No surprise that KKK shit stains need to go all in like Manson did and be a threat to other white people before they're completely removed from the protection of the herd.
The Bundy clan has protections for all of the crazy shit that they do to this day. Let one of them nut jobs f around and clip a white lady and they'll all be rounded up in a matter of seconds.

They found a quote linking it to other Klansmen doing the killing because he started getting uppity and hanging with negros.

So now he's a good guy

Oh no the poor baby got got by his racist buddies.

Man I'm just all torn up now.

Got more sympathy for a murdered Klansman than a 12 year old killed by the police in cold blood.

Got damn.

I'm just gonna say that some people in that thread know a liiiiittle too much about the Klan.

zeemumu

People keep trying to tell me It Follows is a great film and I keep asking why they didn't put something on the monster to prove that it's real but I never get a clear answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom