• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Im about to get rid of all my social media except ig and neogaf. This racism is killing me.

When posting about a removing the street name, named after a slave owner who was quoted saying slavery was good for black people gets downvoted...in a subreddit of my own city...i think its time for me to step away.

Im about to get rid of all my social media except ig and neogaf. This racism is killing me.

When posting about a removing the street name, named after a slave owner who was quoted saying slavery was good for black people gets downvoted...in a subreddit of my own city...i think its time for me to step away.

It's what I do, no twitter, no FB, no insta no nothing.

Step back, reassess. I never been happier till I turned all that shit off. So much stress from assholes, gone.

Numb

You can't get rid of your social media if you didn't have any
full
. Although not sure getting a twitter just to follow Trump's madness first hand

-----

GGS guys
Sorry my controller wasn't having it

I think we all should go on long journey. Travel around world, experience different cultures, help people in need and take in some wonders of world. In the process we become more enlightened, build character and become more selfless. I think we just need to relinquish ourselves from the things that only brings us suffering.

But we broke breh.....

That's the one where the guy hangs out with racists all day, right? I don't how far I could get before in overcome with rage and break my TV

Trashy white lady with no front teeth went off on how, "there needs to be a genocide so more white babies can have a chance at survival"

That was it for me.

zeemumu

Trashy white lady with no front teeth went off on how, "there needs to be a genocide so more white babies can have a chance at survival"

That was it for me.

Yeah that was in one of the promos.

Time to refill your morals with some wholesome Always Sunny in Philadelphia

zeemumu

Sigh, if I don't land a job with a 6 figure salary straight out of college my parents are gonna be so disappointed.

Is it normal to feel unqualified for the job you're in college for?

Sigh, if I don't land a job with a 6 figure salary straight out of college my parents are gonna be so disappointed.

Is it normal to feel unqualified for the job you're in college for?

Yeah, sounds about right. I'm making 6 figures a year and a half after college... then again I get paid in yen >.>

Also my friend has been listening to Natalie Cole songs for a few years and had her mind blown when I told her she was related to Nat. (Shes Korean so I guess its not completely surprising if she did not put the two together)

Numb

Dumbfuck has a fucking river pouring from his ceiling but because it goes into his bath he just left it.

I fear for the state of some GAFfers houses.
Why would a gaffer care about mold and disease if it didn't reach their PS4s?

If goku gather energy from only the people who hate on SFV, he could one-shot universes 1-6 within seconds.
Weekly hating thread on gaming is a tradition
And if he gathered enough energy from the people that brought SFV he might be able to light a cigarette

Getting killed in the streets by Pokken

By
Pokken!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom