• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
People keep trying to tell me It Follows is a great film and I keep asking why they didn't put something on the monster to prove that it's real but I never get a clear answer.

I mean, it's a good question, I thought about it while watching the movie

Through some glitter on that hoe, it's never getting out

zeemumu

I mean, it's a good question, I thought about it while watching the movie

Through some glitter on that hoe, it's never getting out

My idea was a flour bomb or a fan in front of an open bag of flour. Walk into a police station, yell "Someone help me!" and toss flour on it. Honestly I like the glitter idea better because that really is never coming off. It's not like it cares who knows it exists. I get the symbolism of it being an STD that you can never beat, but from a narrative standpoint that falls apart immediately.

LionPride

Banned
My idea was a flour bomb or a fan in front of an open bag of flour. Walk into a police station, yell "Someone help me!" and toss flour on it. Honestly I like the glitter idea better because that really is never coming off. It's not like it cares who knows it exists. I get the symbolism of it being an STD that you can never beat, but from a narrative standpoint that falls apart immediately.

It's a really cool concept that I want to seen taken further somehow

D i Z

Evening fam.

What up brother.

Hello! Hi! Sup!
Question!
What do you do with all your extra gear and weapons in Nioh?

Deconstruct for materials to make new eq/ Sacrifice em for Amrita and a chance for items/ if level is high enough, Soulforge them to raise the level of weapons & armor you use/ sell for gold so that you can buy new stuff, change appearances etc and use the Soulforge.

edit: Oh there is also a stash at the main menu for stuff you want to save for later.

zeemumu

This all reminds me of a fire drill. The checks and balances were put in place in case anyone decided to abuse their power but we've never actually had to use it until now so no one knows what the hell to do now that it actually has happened

cookie_monster_bored_580-100267075-orig.gif

What up brother.

Deconstruct for materials to make new eq/ Sacrifice em for Amrita and a chance for items/ if level is high enough, Soulforge them to raise the level of weapons & armor you use/ sell for gold so that you can buy new stuff, change appearances etc and use the Soulforge.

edit: Oh there is also a stash at the main menu for stuff you want to save for later.

Thanks I wasn't sure which to do

Young Magus

I seriously wonder how some of the people that make these OT threads survive into adulthood.

Via a bubble.

I mean gawddamn I thought I sucked at life but reading some threads/post on here......

"GAF should I have this affair with a married woman? I mean I'm not cheating since it's not my relationship, right? Right?"

"GAF my S.O said that if I don't shower today then they'll sell my PS4 to the crackheads down the street what do?"

Responses:
"Why do they know the local crackheads?"
"Just fight the crackheads for the ps4 back"
"Make crack then trade the ps4 for the crack. Ive done it before and its legal"

Nudull

Banned
I do wonder if people who make those kind of threads realize that they're reinforcing every last negative stereotype about nerds people say.

Young Magus

I don't even know why people treat those OPs with kid gloves.

Cuz deep down they know that if it was them as OP situation they'd acted the same as well

I do wonder if people who make those kind of threads realize that they're reinforcing every last negative stereotype about nerds people say.

They don't realize a damn thing how you think the threads get made in the first place lol

God, I'm now reminded once again of that dude that washes himself with wet wipes or some shit. Disgusting.

Everytime a bathing or BO thread pops up modbot needs to post this song

I think we all should go on long journey. Travel around world, experience different cultures, help people in need and take in some wonders of world. In the process we become more enlightened, build character and become more selfless. I think we just need to relinquish ourselves from the things that only brings us suffering.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Ceelo looks like he couldn't leave the house until Indiana Jones left a big-ass bag of sand on his couch or some shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom