• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekes!

Why would a gaffer care about mold and disease if it didn't reach their PS4s?

Weekly hating thread on gaming is a tradition

Getting killed in the streets by Pokken

By
Pokken
!

to be fair, Pokemon is a bigger brand than Street Fighter, and I bet there's some cross over with the Smash Bros. crowd, which I'm going to go out on a limb and say sells better than SF too

Numb

How many Keith Sweat records do I have to sing to get Yovanna Venture to notice me brehs?
nah
nexusae0_doakes.gif

All you are allowed to do

andthebeatgoeson

Bey trying to get that black mother earth title. The beyhive can be upset but did they really miss Adele? Bey got two, so stop tripping.

But listening to her last night, did she throw camel under the bus again? Everytime she open her mouth on TV, she slandering his terrible name. I love this Beyonce. I listened to her Superbowl performance, like 'damn, i missed these lyrics on live TV? I'm fucking up.'

She got power to slide those lyrics past Goodell. Of course Guliani lost his shit. She got to say negro on live TV before he did.

Bey trying to get that black mother earth title. The beyhive can be upset but did they really miss Adele? Bey got two, so stop tripping.

But listening to her last night, did she throw camel under the bus again? Everytime she open her mouth on TV, she slandering his terrible name. I love this Beyonce. I listened to her Superbowl performance, like 'damn, i missed these lyrics on live TV? I'm fucking up.'

She got power to slide those lyrics past Goodell. Of course Guliani lost his shit. She got to say negro on live TV before he did.

Beyoncé gave us a concept album/manifesto that combined all sorts of themes. It was spiritual. It was political.

And she lost the Album of the Year award to a woman who couldn't even nail her live performance.

But we trippin.

zeemumu

It's only 6AM.

Got jolted awake from a series of nightmares. I wasn't wearing pants in one of those but that was the least of my problems. I was fighting what appeared to be Mutons from XCOM 2 with nothing but kitchen knives (and no pants)

Numb

It's only 6AM.

Got jolted awake from a series of nightmares. I wasn't wearing pants in one of those but that was the least of my problems. I was fighting what appeared to be Mutons from XCOM 2 with nothing but kitchen knives (and no pants)

giphy.gif

It's only 6AM.

You're gonna need to to at least have protection on in such a fucking awful situation.

I need a spotter at the gym. My body feels ready to try 275, but I don't trust the random people up there not to just watch me die. LOL.

Good workout overall today.

I don't want to work, but I got a lot to do today. Stay up y'all. Negro history moment is almost halfway done

Numb

Morning..
You're gonna need to to at least have protection on in such a fucking awful situation.

I need a spotter at the gym. My body feels ready to try 275, but I don't trust the random people up there not to just watch me die. LOL.

Good workout overall today.

I don't want to work, but I got a lot to do today. Stay up y'all. Negro history moment is almost halfway done
Been avoiding gym since winter started ;_;

zeemumu

And now I'm reading an Injustice comic where Superman wants to get rid of all of the guns, and Flash tells him that people would be pissed but Supes doesn't care, so Flash starts naming off all of the things that kill more than guns and how those should be banned first.

So, I was at a movie the other day, and there was a preview for a movie where a bunch of black people went missing because they were hypnotized to work for a white family.

So the story centers around an interracial couple and it seems they're trying to get the black boyfriend.

WTF?

So, I was at a movie the other day, and there was a preview for a movie where a bunch of black people went missing because they were hypnotized to work for a white family.

So the story centers around an interracial couple and it seems they're trying to get the black boyfriend.

WTF?

Jordan Peele's movie, yeah its wild. Sort of reads as Stepford wives-ish.

WTF?

I forgot the name of it but the black dude appears in Black Mirror for some episodes. It comes out on Valentine's Day I think. This will be a nice Netflix & Chill movie.

Johndoey

Banned

WTF?
Yeah, Get Out. It looks like it could be interesting.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Get out looks awesome.

Anyways, I'm still trying to figure out how Hotline Bling wins best rap song. I'm assuming because drake is black? Because theres nothing "rap" about it.

Get out looks awesome.

Anyways, I'm still trying to figure out how Hotline Bling wins best rap song. I'm assuming because drake is black? Because theres nothing "rap" about it.

Naah. The Grammys ain't really about anything but numbers or category noms that don't make sense. Bling was constantly in top 40s.

Kreed

The Grammys are long overdue for their "Oscar purge" anyway. Until then, black artists just need to actually show up and perform at award shows giving them awards.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Leans more towards R&B.

The other nominations were actual rap songs though. Shitty ones, but still...
Naah. The Grammys ain't really about anything but numbers or category noms that don't make sense. Bling was constantly in top 40s.
This makes sense. But I can't help but laugh.

I didn't watch the Grammys
I saw the noms and decided not to either.

Type of movie to watch with a big group
no way it's coming here tho

I'll probably be watching alone but going regardless.

I thought people were fucking around, but nope..short dudes really do pop oo off on a girls weight. Was watching some gameplay for that new Injustice game, and Supergirl tells Batman "I thought you were taller." This dude playing actually said "I thought you'd be skinnier." lol Like..what? Forget that the character isn't fat in the slightest, but you really that hurt? Holy shit..

---

Titus coming..

Slayven

I thought people were fucking around, but nope..short dudes really do pop oo off on a girls weight. Was watching some gameplay for that new Injustice game, and Supergirl tells Batman "I thought you were taller." This dude playing actually said "I thought you'd be skinnier." lol Like..what? Forget that the character isn't fat in the slightest, but you really that hurt? Holy shit..

---

Titus coming..

M4eO5sm.jpg

zeemumu

---

Titus coming..

Never got my beta key

Not looking forward to tomorrow. Long day and then I'll have to bar myself from social media

EloquentM

aka Mannny

---

Titus coming..
the stereotype that men need to be tall hunks and women need to be small petite vixens is as old as you.

the stereotype that men need to be tall hunks and women need to be small petite vixens is as old as you.

Not sure what that or my age has to do with short niggas being touchy as fuck, and towards a video game character's line to another no less. But then again you're probably just short so it's making sense..carry on, little Pablo..😏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom