• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

I really tempted to get injustice. Their equipment system looks interesting.

But I will wait cause i know if i get it day 1 there will be a half off sale with it a week or 2 latter.

Brush up Gordo, Slayven coming

I thought people were fucking around, but nope..short dudes really do pop oo off on a girls weight. Was watching some gameplay for that new Injustice game, and Supergirl tells Batman "I thought you were taller." This dude playing actually said "I thought you'd be skinnier." lol Like..what? Forget that the character isn't fat in the slightest, but you really that hurt? Holy shit..

---

Titus coming..

I only watch this show for Titus' antics, S2 could have been better but it looks like S3 will do it. Can't wait.

I really tempted to get injustice. Their equipment system looks interesting.

But I will wait cause i know if i get it day 1 there will be a half off sale with it a week or 2 latter.

Brush up Gordo, Slayven coming

Waiting for that sale myself. Have the original..bought it for $8.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Not sure what that or my age has to do with short niggas being touchy as fuck, and towards a video game character's line to another no less. But then again you're probably just short so it's making sense..carry on, little Pablo..😏
the point is insecure people are defensive and petty, which is fueled by societal and biological norms. you projecting?

Malyse

I'm 5'9/5'10 and I can!

And we're all so proud of you!

pTRU1-4262276dt.jpg

Jordan Peele's movie, yeah its wild. Sort of reads as Stepford wives-ish.

I forgot the name of it but the black dude appears in Black Mirror for some episodes. It comes out on Valentine's Day I think. This will be a nice Netflix & Chill movie.

Yeah, Get Out. It looks like it could be interesting.

https://youtu.be/wO_pbtgnmm0

Written and directed by Jordan Peele..getting great buzz.

Seems like a mindfuck lol

It's also a really strange concept to me

LionPride

Banned
Negro, can you not read? Cute how 5'9"/5'10" is now a solid 5'10". Need every inch you can get huh?
Don't feel bad. Lots of short folk in this thread.
It's easier to say 5'10 than saying 5'9.85 nigga

I know you just salty because you really 5'11 and gotta say you 6'0 for ya ego

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom