• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

Icon was from an intergalactic space republic that worked.

He didn't know these Earthbound republicans ain't about shit. (Although I guess if he was around during those times, there were an awful lot of black republicans before the party switch)

zeemumu

There was a time when Victor Stone was cool. :c

1ceemOm.jpg

Remember when he became Stone?
c35a3020023e78665d2627bf1020fa42.jpg

And apparently stole Power Man's bands and tiara.

Well, when you have superpowers, it's easy to have bootstraps.

Also, Adele agreed with Black Twitter: http://ew.com/music/2017/02/13/adele-broke-her-grammy/

I don't care for any of these folks, so I'm not sure why I read this..this comment was something tho

The blacks have had their time. They've been dominating this country for the past 241 years: ever since George Washington Carver led the Continental Army against the British. White people have finally had enough and now it's our turn! Look out pigmented people!

Slayven

Chunk aka Mr.Steal Your Girlfriend.

682210-chunk.jpg

The Flash's actress girlfriend dumped him for a human garbage disposal. Literally, dude got rich sending toxic waste to his pocket universe. An idea Flash gave him

Nudull

Banned
"We white people are so fucking done with being at the top of the totem pole all the years. We deserve to be on top of a thousand totem poles stacked on top of each other, goddman it, we payed our dues!"

Nudull

Banned
How the hell they managed to get Emily Blunt, Liev Schreiber, Zoe Saldana, Michael Pena, Suzanne from Orange is the New Black and Tay Diggs to all say yes to a My Little Pony movie?

Slayven

I started watching Supergirl and I'm... mildly entertained. That's enough to proceed to next episode.

Kara bothered me, she doesn't act anywhere near as mature as she should. I rather her sister be supergirl

How the hell they managed to get Emily Blunt, Liev Schreiber, Zoe Saldana, Michael Pena, Suzanne from Orange if the New Black and Tay Diggs to all say yes to a My Little Pony movie?

Is Taye Diggs a big get?

Johndoey

Banned
I started watching Supergirl and I'm... mildly entertained. That's enough to proceed to next episode.
That's about where the series tops out on entertainment value "mildly entertaining".

How the hell they managed to get Emily Blunt, Liev Schreiber, Zoe Saldana, Michael Pena, Suzanne from Orange if the New Black and Tay Diggs to all say yes to a My Little Pony movie?
Those Ponies are worth more than some countries.

D i Z

Best one yet.

The show took a real turn towards being "cute but utterly brain dead" after the move to CW and Cat Grant got mothballed. Supergirl in a nutshell: rejecting what she always wanted when she finally gets it for no other reason than boredom. That's pretty much her story arc from the end of last season.

It's supposed to be what ends the current series so on the one hand, Jandro might cry. On the other, they ain't throwing away that you money so they'll just justice league unlimited that shit I'm sure

You're wrong about that. Like all wrong. The movie is gonna be a story separate from the canon. It's basically the spongebob sqaurepants movie. The first one. Also from what I've read and seen of the news on the film, it's looks decent. I'm honestly just glad it's a 2d animated film. Haven't had one of those in ages.

LionPride

Banned

Not really tbh

The actress who plays Supergirl is a delight, as are a few other characters, but this show has yet to really find its footing imo

At this point, I'm just sort of watching it because I'm already watching everything else.

I like Alex, I like MM, I like Melissa Benoist because she is amazing

That's it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom