• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

The only solution, solved every problem

Barry: I can't go that fast
Wells: Yes you can stop being a bitch, run Barry run
Barry: Wow I did it! Thanks Wells

To be fair, Flash is one of the most broken technically human characters in all of DC. He can use speed to do virtually anything. Freeze people in time, time travel, vibrate his fist to have infinite mass, make tornados, phase through solid matter, Not die by running to the end of the time where death doesn't exist, etc.

Slayven

CquNXLfXgAE-Qgc.jpg

When you on your last break but still got another 2 hours

Eh I don't buy it. Dude is the biggest nerd. Even if he hates the studio he loves the character.

Plus he needs them on hiss good side to fund his projects.

Slayven

Eh I don't buy it. Dude is the biggest nerd. Even if he hates the studio he loves the character.

Yeah but after Live by night they probably got him by the balls. You only as good as your last project in hollywood

D i Z

Maybe Live by Night bombing had something to do with this. His pile of available chips might have gotten smaller.

Edit: ^ what he said.

Johndoey

Banned
Nah Affleck is a lifer. He'll be in there as long as he can. I don't think Live by night is enough to upset anything.
--
The extra bullshit they're bolting onto the already shaky frame of Gits seems like it'll be terrible.

GitS looks pretty bad.

Oh Ghost in the Shell is gonna boooomb. Even if it was good it was gonna bomb. A live action neo-noir movie based off a niche anime movie from the 90's? It was dead before it got out of pre production. It's like thinking an Akira movie would make money.

Slayven

Affleck spent 65 million dollars of WB Harry Potter money and only got 20 million back.

Affleck is lucky he isn't cutting some middle management dude's grass.

Oh Ghost in the Shell is gonna boooomb. Even if it was good it was gonna bomb. A live action neo-noir movie based off a niche anime movie from the 90's? It was dead before it got out of pre production. It's like thinking an Akira movie would make money.

My thoughts too. But then again only thing I liked about GITS was the cute tanks.

I think most people who followed the news on GiTS knew it was gonna bomb hard. I don't know why they thought that was a good idea.

Slayven

I think most people who followed the news on GiTS knew it was gonna bomb hard. I don't know why they thought that was a good idea.
Lucy was a horrible movie. Cool action scenes but the plot was like Jandro and Bronsonlee snorted a mound of coke, listened to a max landis podcast and wrote the movie.

Johndoey

Banned
It's definitely going to bomb hard, that's a guarantee, but it also looks bad as a movie. I think the original movie isn't particularly good but this looks like an overpriced fan film with some extra trash sprinkled on as seasoning.

It would certainly make its money back in Asia.

Nsjs

I have to imagine, like most films with directors/producers taking a chance, there's support that comes with it from interested parties. Considering how many people have zero interest in it as is, or are out right boycotting for reasons, who knows what could have been.

I have to imagine, like most films with directors/producers taking a chance, there's support that comes with it from interested parties. Considering how many people have zero interest in it as is, or are out right boycotting for reasons, who knows what could have been.
I am honestly looking forward to it bombing and doing especially bad in Asia for the sole reason of how utterly tone deaf the project has been since inception.

D i Z

Lucy was a horrible movie. Cool action scenes but the plot was like Jandro and Bronsonlee snorted a mound of coke, listened to a max landis podcast and wrote the movie.

Shit wasn't even good on mute. The lady can't carry it by herself.

It's definitely going to bomb hard, that's a guarantee, but it also looks bad as a movie. I think the original movie isn't particularly good but this looks like an overpriced fan film with some extra trash sprinkled on as seasoning.

It's an unpopular opinion, but I watched GitS when it first came out, and it was sub par then. Mamoru Oshii never gets the follow through. Avalon was directed better.

PewDiePie done threw away like five million dollars to make a Hitler did nothing wrong joke.

It's crazy how this kind of talk has gotten so trendy and out there. Are we looking at the effects of this last generation being so detected from accountability and historic reference?

The plot of the anime movie is utter nonsense trying to pass itself off as transhumanism. That's what keeps me from enjoying it despite how gorgeous it is.
It's crazy how this kind of talk has gonna so trendy and out there. Are we looking at the effects of this last generation being so detected from accountability and historic reference?
Looks more and more like it every day. I mean he'll all you need to do is read that thread about it to see people making excuse after excuse for him and it.

Like shit you dumdass, I wouldn't do that if I had five dollars on the line, let alone five Million dollars.

That's a fuckload of reasons to wise up.

Slayven

PewDiePie done threw away like five million dollars to make a Hitler did nothing wrong joke.
Disney money be soooo good, all you had to do was not be an asshole...smh
The plot of the anime movie is utter nonsense trying to pass itself off as transhumanism. That's what keeps me from enjoying it despite how gorgeous it is.

Looks more and more like it every day. I mean he'll all you need to do is read that thread about it to see people making excuse after excuse for him and it.

Like shit you dumdass, I wouldn't do that if I had five dollars on the line, let alone five Million dollars.

That's a fuckload of reasons to wise up.

GITS came out during a period when anime was up it;s own ass with hot topic level deepness on shit.

LionPride

Banned
What youtube personality hasn't fallen into the abyss, at this point?

SBF even though Woolie be suspect as shit sometimes

The Comics Explained guy

Comic Book Girl 19 I think

A bunch of people I watch who play sport games

Austin Creed

I've had to unsub from a lot of people in the last couple years

shingi70

Banned
Can't believe dudes capping for PewDiePie being a dumbass.

That dceu thing is weird cause the guy himself said it was tales from his ass.

Shy

Sup playas. Been a minute since i posted on GAF. Took one look at gaming side and laughed.

Y'all got your flowers and slow jamz playlists ready for tomorrow? lol

Edit: Man i should get hat tag changed and all.
Long time no see fam.

Hope you've been keeping well.
There should be a law every CW show has Joe West come in and hit the characters with that Black Fatherhood. Them Winchester boys wouldn't be a mess if Joe set them right
LMAO.

Wish Joe was my dad. 😞
Oh Ghost in the Shell is gonna boooomb.
GOOD. FUCKING THAT FUCKING LIVE ACTION MOVIE.

Nudull

Banned
SBF even though Woolie be suspect as shit sometimes

The Comics Explained guy

Comic Book Girl 19 I think

A bunch of people I watch who play sport games

Austin Creed

I've had to unsub from a lot of people in the last couple years

Could probably throw Linkara and Comicstorian in there, too.

Slayven

I think Youtube has a talent cap, when they run out they become fuck shit.

That is why the truly talented folks either move on from youtube or just use it amp their main hustle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom