• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizerman

Anime Gaf lied to me about Cardcaptor Sakura holding up. My memory was fuzzy cause I could've sword the voices were different. I like the idea behind the show, but the writing is too poor for me. The cliche swooning and what not irritates me.

They said it was one of the greatest animes of all time.

It didn't help that the dub for which many had grew up with, was poorly handled.

Brehs....

Why did I sleep on this Tribe album?

FUCK, this shit is fucking ill

giphy.gif

You must go..

Young Magus

Lttp but......

Only youtube shit I watch is fighting games and music listening. So SBF, Max and Cross-Counter are the only shit I keep up with. Also teamfourstar

Man there are times i wish i had gotten in on the youtube thing. Comic folks on youtube get on my nerve.

Its never too late.

Apparently you can make mad money of K-Pop talk channels so that + comics can be your niche

shingi70

Banned
Any good recommendations for comic characters to cosplay as. Im already going as Captain Cold and I thinking of something that's easy and inexpensive to make. I wanted to go as Black Lighting but it's beyond my girlfriends ability right now.

I think she can swing TV Firestorm which would be cool.

Numb

PewDiePie done threw away like five million dollars to make a Hitler did nothing wrong joke.

You seriously have to be a dumb mother fucker to do some shit like that, even as a "joke"
He made a video early in the year talking bout his jokes and how sites run and over hype them for clicks and from then on he is gonna say whatever thing he wants since they are jokes and his humor is dark and nobody is forced to watch

"They are just jokes!"
Gave him side eye and slowly backed off

D i Z

Any good recommendations for comic characters to cosplay as. Im already going as Captain Cold and I thinking of something that's easy and inexpensive to make. I wanted to go as Black Lighting but it's beyond my girlfriends ability right now.

I think she can swing TV Firestorm which would be cool.

Undercover Diggle.

shingi70

Banned
It's an intresting thing to see, Markapiler is a legit cool dude, but since he hit the popularity with kids he's been cursing alot more and playing alot Gmod and Dead by daylight which doesn't interest me much. Out of the guys I follow on YouTube I Watch on a Regular

Linkara
.Giant Bomb
Game Sack
Jeremy Parish
Up up downdown
Wrestling with Wrgret
WCPW
Gaming Historian
Comic pop
Ultra Chen
Max Dood

Trump is about to collapse under the weight of his own corruption.

He could get away with it when he was just some hackneyed "real estate developer" but now that he's actually in a position of power and still rampantly corrupt?

Shit is about to go nuclear.

D i Z

Trump is about to collapse under the weight of his own corruption.

He could get away with it when he was just some hackneyed "real estate developer" but now that he's actually in a position of power and still rampantly corrupt?

Shit is about to go nuclear.

Cheetos Supreme was unhinged way before this. Imagine how deep that crack in his stability is going to get when it really piles up. I just hope there is someone shadowing him so that he can't push red buttons out of spite, or read of names of operatives over live tv. That kind of shit.

Cheetos Supreme was unhinged way before this. Imagine how deep that crack in his stability is going to get when it really piles up. I just hope there is someone shadowing him so that he can't push red buttons out of spite, or read of names of operatives over live tv. That kind of shit.

I can't imagine Mattis or Tillerson don't have people shadowing him 24/7 for that express purpose. Dude is gonna snap soon, his ego won't allow him to have this go unchecked.

Been a long 36 hours and then some. Good lord. May be a bit quiet the next while.

Hope you're alright.

Nudull

Banned
I like to believe it's karmatic balance.

One Piece was somewhat obscure, but went on to become beloved and cherished by many.

Naruto grew to the mainstream, but turned to absolute shit for the whole world to see and respond accordingly, many wishing it never blew up to begin with.

Gambit61

I'm done with Red Letter Media since those guys went stupid.
I still need to look at the channels I was recommended here last time SBF got brought up.

Couldn't stand PDP before, and now I don't need to look further at that.

What did RLM do? I havent watched their stuff in a while.

LotusHD

Banned
I like to believe it's karmatic balance.

One Piece was somewhat obscure, but went on to become beloved and cherished by many.

Naruto grew to the mainstream, but turned to absolute shit for the whole world to see and respond accordingly, many wishing it never blew up to begin with.

Lol true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom