• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm announcing my candidacy for President in 2020. I'm running on the Flapping Butt and Sphincter That Looks Like Petey Pirahna's Bellybutton Party ticket.

[pulls down pants, bends over at the waist, and begins flapping ass cheeks in the air, with my sphincter flying around like the tied-up end of a balloon]

YEAH AMERICA LOVES IT.

The votes are in already and I win, because anyone can win. Welcome to the United States of Secret Fawful.

Slayven

I am fully expecting someone to get stabbed and mug, and them to post a thread asking what to do with a live facebook link.

GAF threads never fail.

Go to a god damn doctor you idiots like Jesus Christ how did y'all live this long to begin with?
I'm announcing my candidacy for President in 2020. I'm running on the Flapping Butt and Sphincter That Looks Like Petey Pirahna's Bellybutton Party ticket.

[pulls down pants, bends over at the waist, and begins flapping ass cheeks in the air, with my sphincter flying around like the tied-up end of a balloon]

YEAH AMERICA LOVES IT.

The votes are in already and I win, because anyone can win. Welcome to the United States of Secret Fawful.
Lay off the shine a lil bit.

zeemumu

I am fully expecting someone to get stabbed and mug, and them to post a thread asking what to do with a live facebook link.

People don't want advice for stuff like that. They want confirmation to remove the agency (and responsibility) from their decisions. It's a lot easier to be convinced into doing something when you have an angry mob making you do the rational thing that you're too lazy to do or supporting you on what you already wanted to do.

Numb

YEAH AMERICA LOVES IT.

tumblr_nnf9orItl91tvf9p0o9_400.gif

You can't beat Kanye with that lvl of showmanship
''Gaf this mountain lion ate my leg while i was camping. Anyway should i get For Honor?''

----

Zelda dlc thread has been a blast

Ain't no way you let that shit get that big and just be like. "Hm, well its not that bad but let me post on a forum just in case this BRAIN COMING OUT MY LEG IS CANCER OR SOMETHING."

Thats pure lazy.

Dude has a tumor or at least the biggest cyst known to man and he's asking a video game website for medical advice

Legit stunned he isn't dead.

My wife ran out to see what was wrong I yelled so loud lol. I still can't believe anyone is that stupid. Nope..scratch that..

Nope, and I am keeping it that way

That explains your silly question before..

Slayven

tumblr_nnf9orItl91tvf9p0o9_400.gif

You can't beat Kanye with that lvl of showmanship

''Gaf this mountain lion ate my leg while i was camping. Anyway should i get For Honor?''

----

Zelda dlc thread has been a blast

Remember that documentary that came out, about a guy and his girlfriend that would go out in the woods and sleep and play with bears. Folks didn't hear for them for a while and went looking for them, found them in the belly of a bear.

Numb

Remember that documentary that came out, about a guy and his girlfriend that would go out in the woods and sleep and play with bears. Folks didn't hear for them for a whoie and went looking for them, found them in the belly of a bear.

We playing Guess The Race?
Then you know my answer

Numb

We need a dedicated "white nonsense" thread at this point.
I'd subscribe
How many ways can they fuck themselves up when the situation never called for it
Dear god I looked...dear god....it looked like a brain.

I threw up in my mouth....I need an adult

You messed up by willingly looking
After this election, I can beat him by simply putting on a fucking clown outfit.

[honks my own nose and does a Krusty the clown laugh]

Overqualified

D i Z

Mornin' party people.

The line of succession for presidency on the chance he's impeached is too ugly for any celebration.

Trump administration is a russian doll made of shit

It's an interesting dilemma. They really did pull some Hyrda shit where if you remove one head, another far worse one will take its place. I wonder what that initiation party looked like when they all converged for the first time to pledge themselves to what I'm calling the age of madness.

How someone could draw that and not realize that she is a grown ass billionaire white woman while drawing her as analogous to a six year old black child who literally needed the army behind her to go to fucking school, baffles and disgusts me.

These people aren't human

I honestly don't believe that this instigation is as pointless as them being petty and provocative for the sake of it. They're needling us for a reason.

In trump's america you can call someone a greasy nigger on broadcast radio and nothing happens

I actually laughed out loud when I heard that tape.

Mirror's Edge Catalyst came out last year. I keep forgetting that game even exists.

So did their marketing department.

D i Z

YEAH AMERICA LOVES IT.

Do we get to be diplomats? I don't want any part of the cabinet, I just want immunity to smuggle krugerrand from L.A to Jersey.

Slayven

Mornin' party people.

It's an interesting dilemma. They really did pull some Hyrda shit where if you remove one head, another far worse one will take its place. I wonder what that initiation party looked like when they all converged for the first time to pledge themselves to what I'm calling the age of madness.

I honestly don't believe that this instigation is as pointless as them being petty and provocative for the sake of it. They're needling us for a reason.

I actually laughed out loud when I heard that tape.

So did their marketing department.

That level of racism is refreshing nowadays. No trying to be cute, just saying what they mean

Kreed

Dear god I looked...dear god....it looked like a brain.

I threw up in my mouth....I need an adult

As a warning to anyone else, the image is embedded in the post. Do not even look at the thread. Now if you will excuse me, I will be washing my eyes with African black soap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom