• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

andthebeatgoeson

4HTn13v.jpg

Dude has a tumor or at least the biggest cyst known to man and he's asking a video game website for medical advice

Legit stunned he isn't dead.

No way that shit is a cyst.

But to be honest, it's a good idea that he posted that shit. At least, if someone has something that is even remotely 0.0001% like that, they'll think twice before deciding to not go to the doctor.

I mean, this is the forum where people ask if they should wash their asses after all.

LotusHD

Banned
No way that shit is a cyst.

But to be honest, it's a good idea that he posted that shit. At least, if someone has something that is even remotely 0.0001% like that, they'll think twice before deciding to not go to the doctor.

I mean, this is the forum where people ask if they should wash their asses after all.

Now you've reminded me of the dude that doesn't shower, used wipes or some shit instead.

I had a dream Democrats gave up finding a candidate to run against Trump's second term, so they chose me as a joke and I ended up winning. Then they were shocked when I was actually changing the country for the better.

cdyhybrid

"I've got a great idea - let's remake The Raid, but with shittier choreography and white people!"

"Genius, Johnson! Green light it! This can't possibly fail!"

D i Z

"I've got a great idea - let's remake The Raid, but with shittier choreography and white people!"

"Genius, Johnson! Green light it! This can't possibly fail!"

Goddamn frank Grillo. Dude is an absolute tool.

Gotham season 1 had the best gams on tv.

Edit:

Black face is busting out of being seasonal once again.

LionPride

Banned
It took Agents of SHIELD around most of its first season to get good given what we knew at the time about a couple characters *cough* Ward *cough*

At least it got good tho, I kept watching Gotham until midway in it's second season because the young women playing Selina and Silver are fine and became better actors as the show advanced. I actually liked Selina when I watched

But that shit with Barbera...nope nuh uh...nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom