• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening all.

I had chest day today at the gym. I have two weeks left in my current workout program and I might do it again before I lean out, even more, for the summer.

I've been busting my butt at work for the last month and my manager presented me with a cash award. Perfect timing, it will go towards Horizon, Mass Effect, and 1 year PSN subscription. It feels nice to be recognized for my work.

Chuckling at that PDP thread still going. People calling him Felix like they went to school together.

He's probably not anti-Semitic but if you don't want to smell like shit, don't roll around in shit.

Good evening all.

I had chest day today at the gym. I have two weeks left in my current workout program and I might do it again before I lean out, even more, for the summer.

I've been busting my butt at work for the last month and my manager presented me with a cash award. Perfect timing, it will go towards Horizon, Mass Effect, and 1 year PSN subscription. It feels nice to be recognized for my work.
Congrats, that grind pays off.

Numb

I know.

But for me, it's more than that.
You got a point
Atleast movies can't be discontinued and replaced like food and clothing to something worse. They'll always be there the way you like them.
xept SW 😂

Your insanity is increasing.

Deep-into-that-darkness.jpg

Slayven

Chuckling at that PDP thread still going. People calling him Felix like they went to school together.

He's probably not anti-Semitic but if you don't want to smell like shit, don't roll around in shit.

Folks bend over backwards to give him the benefit of the doubt.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Sup y'all.

Should I come away with hope from the Trump Administration vs. the Information Community thread? I feel like Trump is too insane to fail. I'm going to have to take medication soon to deal with this melancholy.

I can't imagine what brothers and sisters in the 40s and 50s America felt, when you just KNEW that anyone with light skin either hated you, or just couldn't be bothered to care, because there was no one around them that looks like you. And when you finally say fuck it, I just want you to be civil to me. You don't even have to be all that nice. Just be CIVIL. It erupts into a movement that took decades, because fuck you got mine.

Slayven

Mel Gibson is the perfect example for why Racism is underdefeated. Make something that some people enjoy and you can get away with murder. Some times literally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom