• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream Democrats gave up finding a candidate to run against Trump's second term, so they chose me as a joke and I ended up winning. Then they were shocked when I was actually changing the country for the better.
How is using government funding to make Sonic games making the country better?

GAF, I used up down left right b a start, is it really cheating?

Shy

Greetings and salutations, ladies, gentlemen, and pillow enthusiast..
Mornin' party people.
Evening evening.
There was a time when everyone's first anime was Sailor Moon or Ninja Scrolls. There was no inbetween
In the U.K. it was either Akira or Ninja Scroll. Then slightly later Fist Of The North Star.

And everybody referred to all Anime as "Manga Cartoons" because Manga Entertainment company back then.

I wonder if i'm the only U.K. BCT'er old enough to remember them days.
If shy ever reaps his vengeance it will be something like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zly_tL5mMc8&feature=youtu.be
LMAO. God i miss and love B5.
"I've got a great idea - let's remake The Raid, but with shittier choreography and white people!"

"Genius, Johnson! Green light it! This can't possibly fail!"
Wait...Wut. ?

What you're about to tell is going to make very upset, isn't it. ?
That USF first person mode is killing me. Like how do you fuck that up?
Capcom™

Numb

Gaf, should I take a shower today or next week?
giphy.gif

--

Evilore wondering if he should charge for all these free counseling to stupid topics he's enabling

Evening evening.

In the U.K. it was either Akira or Ninja Scroll. Then slightly later Fist Of The North Star.

And everybody referred to all Anime as "Manga Cartoons" because Manga Entertainment company back then.

I wonder if i'm the only U.K. BCT'er old enough to remember them days.

Mine was Tenchi Muyo. Then Ghost in the Shell. Then Akira. Then Ninja Scroll.

I remember the whole Manga Cartoons thing though! Though most people I know omitted the cartoons bit.

Damn. Did you lose a bet?

No, I just make poor life choices from time to time.

As long as you aren't a fan of the original it'll come off as a mediocre teenage band film. If you are then you'll be beyond pissed by the end

I'm not but the beginning has me questioning why the film was even made.

I saw the Nostalgia Critic review, and hoooooooooooooooooooooo boy did that shit look bad.

I think I've seen that but it was a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom