• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sees Internet talking about "The Strange Thing about the Johnsons"
*Looks at premise*
Oh hell no.....

*googles*

5489313-8300910256-F_pI1.gif

Malyse

My Hero Academia in particular has become shockingly good. I need everyone to hop on this train so I can finally get the Cyber Connect 2 game the series deserves. One Piece is straight up one of the best things I've experienced in any genre. The fact that even the One Piece Film subseries is excellent as well is testament to the fact.

Actually, I wish that Nintendo still did licensed games. Can you imagine the Wind Waker team taking on One Piece? Ye gods.

Numb

My Hero Academia in particular has become shockingly good. I need everyone to hop on this train so I can finally get the Cyber Connect 2 game the series deserves. One Piece is straight up one of the best things I've experienced in any genre. The fact that even the One Piece Film subseries is excellent as well is testament to the fact.

Actually, I wish that Nintendo still did licensed games. Can you imagine the Wind Waker team taking on One Piece? Ye gods.

Jojo CC2 or Naruto CC2?
If Jojo i'd rather have nothing

Numb

Naruto UNS is basically what I want.

I'm shocked that Boruto is a thing, though considering Dragon Ball Super...

They had a great system with UNS and decided to fuck Jojo over with a terrible gig
Boku fits well with the fighting system UNS has and totally don't mind a paste
Dat sexy sexy cel shading
I'm not gonna imagine a Wind Waker One Piece i know is never going to happen and make myself sad

Mizerman

Preaching to the choir here, my man.

Create a character and equip a devil fruit. Then gather a crew and boat(your party) and go around islands
Even the marines could be playable
FgkBtQu.gif
Make it something like Fallout with the factions. You start independent and just figure out what you wanna do. A good pirate/sailing game would make shitloads of money. Add super powers and you've got something.

One Piece is the most popular manga series in history and yet when it comes to games, very few want to go all out on one. It makes me sad thinking of the potential. :(

Malyse

Create a character and equip a devil fruit. Then gather a crew and boat(your party) and go around islands
FgkBtQu.gif

That reminds me. I would love a Cloverfield/Split style game that just looks cool and then you eventually find out that it's
a stealth sequel or connected to a bigger IP.

A Harry Potter RPG would be amazing.

Let me make my character and go through the different year at school.

Let Sucker Punch make the game

Numb

I can't get into new anime at all. I wish they turned Liar Game manga into an anime.

Sea of Thieves might be decent when it releases
Anime inferior to manga always anyway
Make it something like Fallout with the factions. You start independent and just figure out what you wanna do. A good pirate/sailing game would make shitloads of money. Add super powers and you've got something.

That world has so much potential without even needing to follow the main characters all the time

LotusHD

Banned
FgkBtQu.gif

I feel like it'd be cooler if they just let you play as Luffy and co. Imagine being able to travel using his rubber powers for instance.

I ain't really trying to play as some random generic character. Also if such a thing were to exist, I feel like there's only so many powers they can offer you, much less make each and every one of them satisfying.

LotusHD

Banned
One Piece is the most popular manga series in history and yet when it comes to games, very few want to go all out on one. It makes me sad thinking of the potential. :(

Burning Blood is our first decent fighting game for it. It has a solid base to it, with each character feeling unique and it being full of fanservice, but it's sorely lacking in single player content. A sequel could be something special.

Numb

I feel like it'd be cooler if they just let you play as Luffy and co. Imagine being able to travel using his rubber powers for instance.

I ain't really trying to play as some random generic character. Also if such a thing were to exist, I feel like there's only so many powers they can offer you, much less make each and every one of them satisfying.
These shows with huge worlds. It's a waste to play only as the main folk and there are already enough games with them
Fruits are random and can be whatever from stretching to lightning powers. They are basically super heroes. I'm sure they'll have more than enough stuff

These shows with huge worlds. It's a waste to play only as the main folk and there are already enough games with them
Fruits are random and can be whatever from stretching to lightning powers. They are basically super heroes. I'm sure they'll have more than enough stuff

Yeah that's my thing. It's why I want a Harry Potter game without Harry Potter in it lol.

Like, we've seen their story or are in the process of seeing their stories already, the world is vast and creative, you could tell so many stories in it. Let people tell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom