• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I hope I nailed this phone interview, I was kinda nervous but I thi-
https://imgur.com/a/QayNb

FVAxP8U.png

LQKTCaW.gif

zeemumu

Anyone have experience buying used consoles on ebay? I wanna buy a PS2 because I foolishly sold mine many years ago. I don't wanna buy one with a disc read error message. :/

I still have mine but I haven't used it in years because my backwards compatible PS3 still works.

Hey, y'all..I'm black. You should get over Mel Gibson. You've been drunk and said anti-Semitic stuff too, and niggers DO travel in packs..I should know..😃

Dai101

Banned
Mi hermano..is Pancho a slur in your country?

As far as i know no. Is the diminutive form of Francisco. That and Paco are used as an endearment term or as an affectionate nickname

BUT

Is often used as "panchitos" as a derogative term by spaniards against us. Even i've seen some argentinians useing it, white supremacy is a thing there by the way.

As far as i know no. Is the diminutive form of Francisco. That and Paco are used as an endearment term or as an affectionate nickname

By Cubans as well..

BUT

Is often used as "panchitos" as a derogative term by spaniards against us. Even i've seen some argentinians useing it, white supremacy is a thing there by the way.

Oooh them funny fucking Spaniards..shame I never met that racist grandpa of mine! Anyways..got it. Wanted to make sure. Someone poster said I called them a slur and I don't play that, so I wanted to ask one of his countrymen..gracias.

Nudull

Banned
Good lord, DCEU fans of the world. There's defending yourselves, and then there's being nose-blind to your own shit smelling.

Dai101

Banned
By Cubans as well..

Oooh them funny fucking Spaniards..shame I never met that racist grandpa of mine! Anyways..got it. Wanted to make sure. Someone poster said I called them a slur and I don't play that, so I wanted to ask one of his countrymen..gracias.

Por nada carnal.

Zekes!

Anybody watch Legion tonight?

I wish. Ain't got no way to legally, so I'mma have to find some alternative ways over the next couple days.

Why do they gotta make it so hard to watch shit sometimes. Ya'll know we got alternative methods, just make that shit available

LionPride

Banned
I wish. Ain't got no way to legally, so I'mma have to find some alternative ways over the next couple days.

Why do they gotta make it so hard to watch shit sometimes. Ya'll know we got alternative methods, just make that shit available

Don't FX got they own streaming service

I mean I may or may not use alternative methods of viewing like most of my TV and movies but I think they got something

Zekes!

Don't FX got they own streaming service

I mean I may or may not use alternative methods of viewing like most of my TV and movies but I think they got something

Do they? I don't know about here in Canada. I can stream it on their site...if I have a login with my cable company, which is surprisingly not one of supported companies.

Zekes!

Since I can't watch Legion tonight, I might start reading the YuYu Hakusho manga.

I missed out when I was younger 'cause the anime never aired here in Canada (or at least not on the our Canadian channels). Figure it's about time I rectified that.

I still want to read One Piece but that shit is daunting considering the length. I oughta just start and eventually I'll be caught up.

There was a DC animated movie I didn't know about called Batman vs Robin. Watching it now and I think this Dollmaster villain is really neat. To use this word appropriately on the net, this is a very creepy villain. I hope the movie doesn't fall apart like most of the recents.

Nudull

Banned
Yu Yu Hakusho actually holds up decently.

There was a DC animated movie I didn't know about called Batman vs Robin. Watching it now and I think this Dollmaster villain is really neat. To use this word appropriately on the net, this is a very creepy villain. I hope the movie doesn't fall apart like most of the recents.

That was Weird Al Yankovic voicing Dollmaker, by the way. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom