• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Always fun to listen to a coward at work. Count how many times he deflects to Obama, Clinton, and Bush..but rump is no puppet!

https://youtu.be/pGFOkX92OXc

I'm saying tho. Can we just gas these fools and lock em in a dungeon?
We can leave some empty Heineken bottles and some rubber tubing, and just have this on a monitor in the corner.

tumblr_nhz45rBCNM1spakmko1_500.gif

Just to see what happens.

Yu Yu Hakusho actually holds up decently.

That was Weird Al Yankovic voicing Dollmaker, by the way. o.o

What? Really? I wonder how that happened. When they were holding auditions did Weird Al walk in and they said "Oh shit Weird Al, what you doing here?" "I'm here to audition for the role."

Just finished it. Overall it was decent.
I don't get why that talon killed off the rest of the court and what motivation did he have to kill Batman after the Court was gone?

Rembrandt

Banned
I need a new condemned game.

W.B. don't kill Monolith.

Let them create a semi open world horror game with the nemesis system. At least dint squander it on shadow of mordor. Speaking of it; I was gonna reinstall it until I remembered I somehow have a nemesis that's virtually indestructible outside of attacks I can rarely do and also that the second map ends up becoming overkill

Anyways, got that sea of thieves alpha this weekend that I'm looking forward to. Depending on how much more it's fleshed out, i might skip the full 3 hours. Gorgeous game that's a lot of fun, but it's a weird cycle right now. Still incredibly hyped.

Here we go, BCT book club time

I'll be down for this tbh. As long as they're not BCT related 100% of the time. I definitely don't mind having a book club revolving around black history/culture but there are a lot of OT regulars in here I wanna read with.

Imma try to read Stoner by John Williams soon if anybody wants to join.

Izuna

Banned
I'm too much for these niggas, I'm three much for these hoesI'm too much for these niggas, I'm three much for these hoes. I'm too much for these niggas, I'm three much for these hoes.

Malyse

In a perfect world we could just turn off our emotions after being mistreated but unfortunately they still linger
mjcry1.png

hopefully she turns lemons into lemonade with this newfound attention

What hurts is that she clearly still loves him and he clearly doesn't care. Hell, I cant say he even regrets it.

Please tell me it isn't Two Words.

Nigga, is tap dance shoes in the physical form

This is accurate

Damn, I missed that meeting. I gotta get with the program.

I spend too much time on GAF on the phone, need to log on and make the change. The month is pretty much over now though

It's terrible to think how easy it is to hurt someone..

People don't care. He's "savage." Only embracing his masculinity and doing what is expected. Etc.

People don't understand until they're the hurt

Seems like she's better now according to the comments so thats good.
The boy ain't getting no traction which is good too, I'm sure he off breaking hearts and blaming it on commitment issues.
yeshrug.png

Morning y'all.

Man, if I had a dime for every time someone blamed their lack of moral fortitude on commitment issues, I'd be a rich man. It's the easiest excuse in the world to come up with. Just wave it around and it's a "Oh, now all the crap you did makes sense and I understand you as a person now!"

SMH

LionPride

Banned
Man, if I had a dime for every time someone blamed their lack of moral fortitude on commitment issues, I'd be a rich man. It's the easiest excuse in the world to come up with. Just wave it around and it's a "Oh, now all the crap you did makes sense and I understand you as a person now!"

SMH
I say I have commitment issues, but I also own up to when I do bad shit

I say I have commitment issues, but I also own up to when I do bad shit

What matters is honesty and respect. I can understand why someone would have commitment issues. But be willing to be vulnerable with your partner, crush, interest, etc. about your insecurities, past circumstances, etc. and explain to them where you're coming from and don't use it as a hall-pass for infidelity.

Not a pass at you LP, just a pet peeve of mine, both as someone who's been on the receiving end of it and just from what I've observed of my peers.

LionPride

Banned
What matters is honesty and respect. I can understand why someone would have commitment issues. But be willing to be vulnerable with your partner, crush, interest, etc. about your insecurities, past circumstances, etc. and explain to them where you're coming from and don't use it as a hall-pass for infidelity.

Not a pass at you LP, just a pet peeve of mine, both as someone who's been on the receiving end of it and just from what I've observed of my peers.
That's fair. I'll never cheat because fuck that

Relationships are hard, they really ain't for a lot of people. Effort is anathema to most and making a relationship work takes a shitload of effort

zeemumu

May from Shield with emotions is something else
Can't get used to latest episode flashback
Was that the one where she was giving Colson shit for acting all awkward when they were undercover as a couple? I caught part of that one. I can't detach her voice from Mulan though.

Sees Internet talking about "The Strange Thing about the Johnsons"
*Looks at premise*
Oh hell no.....

What the hell?

Numb

Was that the one where she was giving Colson shit for acting all awkward when they were undercover as a couple? I caught part of that one. I can't detach her voice from Mulan though.

Yeah
The whole episode with her is the flashback where she was very different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom