• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

It's mostly food. You guys are slacking on those food pics.

Different thread discussions. It seems like here the problem is "you're ignoring the racial issues" and there it's "you don't get the racial issues at all"

Either way minorities stay losing

Izuna

Banned
Asian-GAF, I feel, is more cultural too. And I think it has to do with the way history/society treats us...

~~

Speaking off, been getting a lot more examples of western Asians not being true Asians from friends (mostly mutual).

D i Z

It's mostly food. You guys are slacking on those food pics.

Different thread discussions. It seems like here the problem is "you're ignoring the racial issues" and there it's "you don't get the racial issues at all"

We're uniquely qualified to be as ain't shit as anyone can paint us in any given circumstance. These radars are never turned off. Unfortunately, there are enough levels to this shit for us all to have room to chop parts of it up. Deconstruction in phases or work shifts from different perspectives.

Crocodile

Liberal "moderates" are a waste of time.

Co-signed. It's just exhausting listening to people who have little/no skin in the game :/

Good for Larry Wilmore. Fuck Maher and Milo. I hope Gordon's trip back to Melmac isn't for too long.]

Can someone explain to me the context of this Ceelo outfit? What is he doing and why?

Let me get in on this cosplay

CWB_SnowWhite.jpg
tumblr_ofvft2PhJV1vjpy7ko1_400.jpg

tumblr_inline_nt2cii6Oqy1r0j71m_540.jpg

This is some good shit. Especially that Wolfwood <3 I needed to see some good shit - too much fuckery in the world right now.

AJLma

Yep. We are the ones who have to change racist bigots views accordind to so many that aren't minorities.

Anyone who says that is a fraud.

Anytime someone is talking about "minorities" with 0 minorities being present, or saying "xxx just needs to do this" is tell-tale sign of them them looking for bait. Like how 50 Cent was a random topic on some recent Tomi Lahren show. These hate-mongers are playing psychological games. We do ourselves a disservice by acknowledging and talking about them at all.

Anyone take in the new Jidenna album yet? I fell asleep on my first playthrough last night...not sure if it was because it was late or I just found it boring...

Anyone take in the new Jidenna album yet? I fell asleep on my first playthrough last night...not sure if it was because it was late or I just found it boring...

I never liked his stuff. Did you listen to the stuff the others recommended to you? I was going to too, but I was wondering if there was something in particular you were looking for.

So homeboy with the switch got it from the hookup man, and decided to broadcast it?

as I get older, i find i am not that thirsty anymore. Not stranding my eyes, I will just wait.

Gotta get YouTube famous without being a racist somehow

Hey, has anyone seen Boyega's show Imperial Dreams on Netflix? Can anyone tell me if it's any good?

No, but will def watch. Didn't know he had a show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom