• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting too comfy in this thread lol

They can take their asses out..

I have family that is banned from bringing their mac n cheese to family shit. Either it is soup or dryer then the Switch's third party lineup

giphy.gif

Shy gonna shiv you..

You know I'll give some of you seasoned members credit. I've always heard of some of the fuckery that finds its way in here, but never got a chance to witness it myself.

Some people need better shit to do with their time.

Slayven

You know I'll give some of you seasoned members credit. I've always heard of some of the fuckery that finds its way in here, but never got a chance to witness it myself.

Like finding a 2nd and 3rd job so they can afford some switch accessories.

We're passed peak of story's and shit from the days of Wynning :3 or that time Harson died

Slayven

I remamber that time one poster came in and was like "Why black women so uppity?", he had a pony avatar, i am still surprised we let Jandro in after that

Johndoey

Banned
I need to find the time to sit my father down so he can watch the last half of Valhalla Rising. See if we can fit in Drive at the same time.

I'm watching a Let's Play of RE7, because I'm too craven to actually play the game, and the first real death in the game has me like

r6epnb_F.png

Johndoey

Banned
What'll happen first in that time, you get a woman or the switch gets good 3rd party games
Sweet Christmas.

I'm watching a Let's Play of RE7, because I'm too craven to actually play the game, and the first real death in the game has me like

r6epnb_F.png
The game is dumb as fuck, it's beautiful. The first pseudo boss fight is amazing the whole way though. The death animations are pretty solid too.

The place I reserved for Valentine's Day emailed me saying they are having a prefixed menu that costs $150 per person.

Lmao my girl looked at that email and bought a cooking book we had on our waitlist through Amazon. Romantic dinner in this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom