• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

shingi70

Banned
Morning guys and gals.

Man were one week away from the switch and we still know nothing of overall system information, or if Vkrtual Console will be there at launch.

Numb

Morning guys and gals.

Man were one week away from the switch and we still know nothing of overall system information, or if Vkrtual Console will be there at launch.

I love Nintendo
full

Izuna

Banned
Spent £100 on cleaning stuff and shit like a doorbell

Honestly, how the fuck, can, people, live, like, this...

So today, while I set up my consoles, it's gunna be my cleaning day.

I'm gunna get my hair finally done tomorrow at a local barber's... Sadly there's something up with my hair, so I'm gunna have to get it cut short. No big deal.

Man, thee next 4 months are everything. If I do it right I've got a great summer holiday coming up. I think the only possible issue is getting a job asap. Like, I'd survive without one, but I need like at least 20hs if I wanna pay for the holiday.

I gotta stop listening to the Hamilton soundtrack (not the Mixtape). I might end up singing along to the whole play next year...

Morning all

Morning guys and gals.

Whelp, at least Horizon is gonna be good.

Look despite everything we don't know, Zelda is still dropping day of. If you needed more than that you don't need to get this day 1...

People trying to flip switch preorders in the BTS thread kill me.

I'm gunna get my hair finally done tomorrow at a local barber's... Sadly there's something up with my hair, so I'm gunna have to get it cut short. No big deal.

Man, thee next 4 months are everything. If I do it right I've got a great summer holiday coming up. I think the only possible issue is getting a job asap. Like, I'd survive without one, but I need like at least 20hs if I wanna pay for the holiday.

I gotta stop listening to the Hamilton soundtrack (not the Mixtape). I might end up singing along to the whole play next year...

Back up..
You might have explained all the details already, but I missed it. So umm congrats? Good luck? Best wishes?

Only good thing about not being able to work is you can work out when ever. But I would rather be working.

No lies detected

Slayven

Konami just wasn't down to give him the budget that he needed for it. The game cost $80 million to make. I wonder how much money Paramount would've given him to make a Metal Gear Solid movie considering they gave Monster Trucks a $120 million budget.

Rising probably has the best gameplay of any of the MGS games because it's Platinum.

Slayven, why are reporters/investigative journalists in comics so inept? How the hell did they even survive before becoming the love interest of a superhero? I hate that trope of "I'm a quick-witted journalist but can't figure out that this guy I always hang out with is a superhero." I hate it so much. It betrays the intelligence that you were trying to establish for the character because the secret identity usually isn't well-hidden for comedic purposes. Especially because the villain figures it out long before they ever do.
One of those weird ass tropes where folks around the hero have to be dumb ass all hell
Sadly, you know how that internet fame go. But, I wouldn't doubt her getting a show, she's trending, especially now with dumbass soulja boy. VH1, MTV, WE?, gonna step up to the plate eventually and see how profitable these radio interviews and TMZ is making her every single time they stop to ask her questions.

Catch me outside girl.
Cash me outside

Good to see you back, I guess

Numb

MGS 2 is my favorite video game ever, but that game is dumb as hell
People see you like this when you try to explain

N1lx7db.png

Got easier time explaining JoJo and Doctor Who

Food stamps should be for sustenance only
Who told you to get tasty things?

smh

Why is Food Stamp usage directly monitored down to the item bought?

I'll give you these here stamps but its not really yours, I'm just letting you borrow it to spend that way I want you to spend it.

Since it's being monitored and its because you know,$$$ on obesity. Are healthy foods equally priced and in abundance then?

Foh

Numb

Karen is the real mastermind behind the show, she don't want the spotlight.

So Rod was just puppet all along..
Works flawlessly till she gets on one of her 30 minute rants
My fav part of the show if it happened as much as white people news

Slayven

So Rod was just puppet all along..
Works flawlessly till she gets on one of her 30 minute rants
My fav part of the show if it happened as much as white people news

Or she makes a joke that makes Rod shut down the whole show. Like she did last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom