• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't no way Gabrielle Union is 44.

And here's a real kicker:

actors-cicely-tyson-and-nia-long-pose-for-a-portrait-for-bets-2017-picture-id642471014

Nia Long is 46. And Queen Cicely Tyson is 92.

Numb

You don't deserve the glory of a tag like that, Fister.
You are right. It was too good for anyone

I watched that clip countless times but extended my parentheses just a few
why does everything I say sound lewd today?
And here's a real kicker:

Nia Long is 46. And Queen Cicely Tyson is 92.

I know they say black dont crack but sometimes you need a reminder
Wonderful

Other than Austin Walker and Gita Jackson?

Austin Walker, Spawn on Me, Allegra Frank whenever she pops up.
Might be more, but not with much consistency.

Austin.
1/4 of superbest friends is black
If that counts
Usually don't pay much attention to personalities

Talking bout this only leads to lewd so I'm stopping
You can't bait me

I should have said besides Austin. Hmm those others I'll look into

Numb

I mean the picking are kind of slim outside of streamers. Finding decent podcasts is hard enough as it is.
Yeah
Didn't even notice till I realised I couldnt name a handful of them that were dedicated but knew dozens of nonblack personalities/journalists/podcasters
tumblr_olqoirSEvG1ubbbxio1_1280.jpg

----

http://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/scalefit_720_noupscale/58a777142800001f00999ac0.jpeg?cache=saxamubhs5[/IM[/QUOTE]
So this is how I get back into OW
Never cared for jet set radio guy

Just tell me she is from Kenya
Numbani just means house/home in swahili

hwalker84

Ah the beautiful sound of a racist calling you a nigger.

I'm driving minding my own business. Wasn't extremely close. Guy starts honking. He's in front of me. Pulls into the right lane. Starts yelling. I don't even notice at first. Then it catches my eye so I till down the window. I was about to say "what did I do?". He yells "Oh fuck you nigger!!!" and speeds off. That type of in your face racism doesn't even bother me. More sad than anything else.

Numb

I'm driving minding my own business. Wasn't extremely close. Guy starts honking. He's in front of me. Pulls into the right lane. Starts yelling. I don't even notice at first. Then it catches my eye so I till down the window. I was about to say "what did I do?". He yells "Oh fuck you nigger!!!" and speeds off. That type of in your face racism doesn't even bother me. More sad than anything else.
Better the spear in daylight than the arrow in darkness

Damn. Better that dude was honest about his hatred then people hiding thier hatred behind a smile.

Slayven

I'd say so

He had a chance, but damn was a wiiu exclusive the wrong way to go. Honestly was surprised MS didn't jump to get him going for them like Sony is doing for Kojima.

A late in life Wii U exclusive. Like booking a ticket on the Titanic while the band was playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom