• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, I actually liked Devil's Third multiplayer a just for how fucking stupid and janky it was. But it was pure shit.

Now with his old team making a mega hit and his last several projects tanking, he's donezo barring him suckering some people with a Kickstarter.

Malyse

tumblr_olr125qm3t1ubcewro1_400.png

Jesus Christ.

Evening all, how's it going?

Watching avatar the last airbender and listening to music.

So I got a question for you guys, if you had superpowers:

1. What would they be?
2. Would you be a hero, anti-hero or just live your life?

For me:

1. The power of creating energy constructs, flight, energy blasts, shields, durability and strength.

2. I'll be a hero, until one sorry ass villain threatens the people I care about. Then I just say fuck it and go full on anti-hero. I'm talking straight moon knight shit with green lantern powers. Except the energy is blue.

1) would want the ability to summon a army of Jandro's (horse-alligator hybrids)
2) a heroic villian

Numb

Watched the video
Questioning her intelligence cos of "age" while at the same time using a real life example of similar happenings and never having doubted the smarts of the scientist monkey with glasses he is using in this videogame

Do you think if Mel Gibson is allowed to direct SS2 he'll make Killer Croc attempt to rape a minor character that looks like his ex-wife and will he get away with it

Malyse

No, think about it.
Do you really want an evil version of me?
I'm certain that I'm the dark side.
If I'm not, the world's fucked.

RedSwirl

I think back in the last new Overwatch hero speculation thread I said the two most underrepresented continents were Africa and South America, and South America has one hero already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom