• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSwirl

The novelty of being able to "take Skyrim wherever I want" would be cool if there weren't already things you could get that allow you to do that for cheaper and look better, while also having, you know, other shit to do on it.

(This is the shit I'm talking about)

Real curious to see how that turns out.

Having real Windows handhelds could kill dedicated handheld gaming for me. I wouldn't even wanna run stuff like Skyrim on it. Just emulators and my Steam/Humble copies of games like Shovel Knight and Hyper Light Drifter.

Real curious to see how that turns out.

Having real Windows handhelds could kill dedicated handheld gaming for me. I wouldn't even wanna run stuff like Skyrim on it. Just emulators and my Steam/Humble copies of games like Shovel Knight and Hyper Light Drifter.

I got one.

It's dope as hell. I can absolutely see this being the future, especially once it grows past China being the only ones producing them.

Young Magus

Some hells are tailored to what you don't want the most
I guess he found his

Hells too good for him.

Place him in
a christian college

And in one dimension, his falling ass is turned into a game. Hit maher with softballs and win a prize! Knock him in the knees, legs or arms, get a prize of the bottom shelf. Knock in the gut, prize off the second shelf. Knock him in the head, top shelf. Hit him square in the nads though? Get three prizes from top shelf.

Only if minorities and religion folks are the ones doing the ass whoopings will I also accept this

We kind of went from Roadrunner to full Itchy and Scratchy here.

He deserves it.
#NoSympy

EDIT:

a6bMWyN_460s.jpg

So much emotion in a single slap

The slap was filled with her love, anger and all her sorrow

LionPride

Banned
Blackish just did an ad using the storyline as a hook before going into the actual commercial for the Microsoft Office which was just Charlie being a damn fool

Not gonna lie, I enjoy Maher's show... All the controversy got me shaking my head.... Wonder if he'll respond.

All these damn sales, I already bought all these fuckin games. Damn, just chill.... I realize since Im not smoking no more Im buying all these games. I might as well cop a bag then
-____-

I really do love the PS4 doe, so glad I finally copped it.

Horizon looks friggin ill. Mass Effect will be straight, we all know that will review well. Nier is dope since the demo is so dope. I still wanna play GR2 but I haven't played the first one yet.

Right now Im playing Shadow Warrior (Dope), Uncharted 3 (Meh), and I think I might start DmC or Transformers... IDK yet

Merc_

Damn, folks are getting their Zelda Master Editions from Amazon cancelled and it looks like they might have been stolen. I'm so happy that I don't give a damn about getting extra trinkets with my video games and just ordered the standard version. Still, I feel bad for the folks that got their orders cancelled.

Damn, folks are getting their Zelda Master Editions from Amazon cancelled and it looks like they might have been stolen. I'm so happy that I don't give a damn about getting extra trinkets with my video games and just ordered the standard version. Still, I feel bad for the folks that got their orders cancelled.

lol where's my popcorn

Slayven

SHit si getting real
This is just a taste of the fuckery that will ensue next week. GAF is gonna be amazing.
Mods better be juicing

Numb

I plan on getting so much side eye when I show up at Midnight with all these switch Stan's and just getting a WiiU copy.
lol and duude tried to make me get the Switch version
Decided on Wii U even before seeing the comparisons which weren't that big of a deal
People accept there a Wii U owners out there

I bet the pro controller still got charge from a year ago. What an impressive thing

lol and duude tried to make me get the Switch version
Decided on Wii U even before seeing the comparisons which weren't that big of a deal
People accept there a Wii U owners out there

I bet the pro controller still got charge from a year ago. What an impressive thing
Pro controller is the MVP, shit just works no matter what, could probably drop that shit in water and it's still work.

Yeah I was on the switch wagon till I saw the Wii version is basically the same just with a slightly sliiightly worse resolution. And my eyes is shit so resolution and FPS mean nothing to me anyway. Guess I'm a bad gamer.

Slayven

I plan on getting so much side eye when I show up at Midnight with all these switch Stan's and just getting a WiiU copy.

Last midnight launch i did there was 2 lines, the one that paid off the thing and the one where you still owed money. The owed money line was 6 people and the paid off was like 75. I still owed money, in and out 5 minutes. A lady actually got mad cause she saw me go in and out then joined my friend why he waited.

Last midnight launch i did there was 2 lines, the one that paid off the thing and the one where you still owed money. The owed money line was 6 people and the paid off was like 75. I still owed money, in and out 5 minutes. A lady actually got mad cause she saw me go in and out then joined my friend why he waited.
Which is why you never pre order unless it's digital.

Numb

Pro controller is the MVP, shit just works no matter what, could probably drop that shit in water and it's still work.

Yeah I was on the switch wagon till I saw the Wii version is basically the same just with a slightly sliiightly worse resolution.
That's why I respect the Switch Pro controller solely cos of good will from the Wii U's

Once I checked the thread for differences I was shocked
Expecting FPS differences not just resolution. I thought Switch would be 60 and Wii U 30(my biggest gripe) but it turned out to be the same fps

More solidified my decision on Wii L

BigDes

I am getting to the point I don't like discs laying around. But I am fighting myself not to order that Persona 5 special edition

If you don't get it some anime avatar fuck will get it instead

Are you willing to bring joy into an anime avatars life?

Slayven

pfft, my apartment only shifted three times last night. Its fine.

I was watching House hunters international and one time they did one in China. They went to a luxury high rise and was like on the 40th floor. It had cracks in the wall and water damage. The whole building was only 4 years old

BigDes

I was watching House hunters international and one time they did one in China. They went to a luxury high rise and was like on the 40th floor. It had cracks in the wall and water damage. The whole building was only 4 years old

Where I live they opened three new subway lines this year. One station already had to close cause they forgot that if you don't raise the entrance to an underground facility it will flood instantly when it rains.

D i Z

Was wondering earlier which would cause the most heart attacks, a Switch transport ship vanishing into the fog, or a Zelda transport going down to Davy Jones Locker.

Slayven

Where I live they opened three new subway lines this year. One station already had to close cause they forgot that if you don't raise the entrance to an underground facility it will flood instantly when it rains.

Damn, I also have asthma, looking at the smog pictures have me taking medicine.

Malaysia looks like a chill place to live

Was wondering earlier which would cause the most heart attacks, a Switch transport ship vanishing into the fog, or a Zelda transport going down to Davy Jones Locker.

A switch shortage no doubt. Folks will suck it up and go digital with zelda worse case, but can't do that with no system.

Numb

You don't go easy do you?

---

Ignoring Trump for just a week is like skipping an entire season of those afternoon dramas
So annoying this guy..

BigDes

A switch shortage no doubt. Folks will suck it up and go digital with zelda worse case, but can't do that with no system.

Smog here isn't too bad. I live just next to Hong Kong, but up in the north like Beijing the smog gets to amazing levels. Once the snow starts falling everyone starts burning their 'clean coal' and it gets to the point where you pick the pollution out of the air with your bare hand.

D i Z

But would we see a sudden spike in Wii U sales as they all scramble to re-buy the console they just sold?

You don't go easy do you?

Maximize the carnage. It would be like a whimper heard from space. But on land, the unified cries of despair would buckle the equator.

RedSwirl

Amazon works for these kinds of pre-orders right? Do they ship those in time for launch day? I imagine the Wii U version still ain't sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom