• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I wish this Spider-Man movie's villains didn't look like those knock-off alternate version Walmart variants of characters in the toy aisle. Gimme a bald old guy in a bird feather suit over armored Vulture any day.

LotusHD

Banned
I don't understand why the conversation has to go beyond "it's annoying and disrespectful. Don't do it."

I've noticed that those type of threads always devolve into a battle of semantics where they keep pointlessly asking people if this or that is okay, when they know full well that the conversation is about catcalling or just plain not creeping a woman out.

Young Magus

Yo fam/ComicBCT/Slay,

What makes a good superman arc/story?

----

Also just upgraded to a ps4 pro let the 1080p/60fps combo of Nier and Nioh be blessed fam

Izuna

Banned
Man I had no idea that rhyme started off as racist ;|

It's automatic in my head when I need to decide something since childhood

Numb

If the Switch version of Skyrim is some hacked together 360/PS3 version....man.......

They didn't care when Nintendo brought a 5 year old game
Bring a bad version means nothing to them
Nothing bad nintendo does matters to most Nintendo fans as long as they bring those few first party games

Slayven

They didn't care when Nintendo brought a 5 year old game
Bring a bad version means nothing to them
Nothing bad nintendo does matters to most Nintendo fans as long as they bring those few first party games

You know there is an NDA on a game that is closing in on 10 years?

Young Magus

What about a cartoon hole where he falls in and comes back into frame and falls again? And he keeps falling. Falling. Forever.

People survive too easily and receive no lasting damage is the issue

lol i like that
The forever part

Only if he falls into a different dimension every time but with minorities and women telling him that he an't shit, will never be shit, to shut his limousine liberal ass THEE fuck up and kick his ass before falling into another dimension where the process repeats

One that explores Superman mindset and pov

One where he kicks bad guys through buildings and then throws fuel trucks around his home town

xqYJo.gif

Numb

full

Only if he falls into a different dimension every time but with minorities and women telling him that he an't shit, will never be shit, to shut his limousine liberal ass THEE fuck up and kick his ass before falling into another dimension where the process repeats

xqYJo.gif

Some hells are tailored to what you don't want the most
I guess he found his

BigDes

xqYJo.gif

Slayven was just being facetious.

xqYJo.gif

And in one dimension, his falling ass is turned into a game. Hit maher with softballs and win a prize! Knock him in the knees, legs or arms, get a prize of the bottom shelf. Knock in the gut, prize off the second shelf. Knock him in the head, top shelf. Hit him square in the nads though? Get three prizes from top shelf.

FyreWulff

Guessing it will be more likely the original pc version with a few enhancements from the special edition thrown in.

I'd say Special Edition with effects turned down. Would be my guess

My favorite The Game Industry(tm) NDA was the one where Bungie couldn't acknowledge maps that were specifically named in Halo 3's achievements because of Don Mattrick mattricking.

Johndoey

Banned
Night in the Woods is funny and depressing and I adore it so far. Only issues so far are the movement speed and the art-style causing certain objects to blend into the background, minor things.

Slayven

Bought one off Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MCV637B/?tag=neogaf0e-20

But you can probably get one secondhand for like a hundo cheaper.

Edit: found one

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/pr...-Gamepad-Quad-Core-2/1182965_32674665290.html
I am going to going to save up and treat myself. Been wanting a hand held emu machine
I think it'll be great, I'm still hyped for the MP.
The combat looks amazing. And I love horde modes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom