• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefy

Already got people saying what Maher is defending isn't Paedophilla, he is defending statutory rape and the title should be changed (in the Maher thread).

People are messed up man.

D i Z

Nah man, Maher has been thinks women can't rape men. He also thinks teachers fucking 13yr old boys is a boys dream.

Oh, I see the thread now. Was busy dreaming of Trappist-1. My bad.

I was going to say that they are birds of a feather in some regards, but I wouldn't put them in the same bucket.

Apparently, I would have been wrong.

Beefy

I was going to say that they are birds of a feather in some regards, but I wouldn't put them in the same bucket.

Apparently, I would have been wrong.

Society is the only thing that makes it seem different for many, soon as that changes the better.

D i Z

Society is the only thing that makes it seem different for many, soon as that changes the better.

I feel like I've seen that clip, and more importantly that same argument from him several times over the years.

____

I'm down to one granola bar and three packets of ketchup in my emergency "broke nigga lunch supplies" at the office.

And some 4 year old Jolly Rancher hard candy.

D i Z

That's a slippery slope..

FOOD%20Rudy%20PIZZA%20GIF.gif

Samara

I had to google him. Oh Game of Thrones. I don't watch that.

Def Digital put up a few entertaining videos on interracial dating. Indian guy's story had me rolling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHDbZepVhT8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY4eNx-S3VA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaJPC3Nkwz8

Thanks for these. I love ADD.
I have a similar story were my nephew dated this girl and the father wanted none of it. So he came out while we were sitting on the porch (all women/girls)

So the father comes yells at us that he'll make sure we see what's up and flailing his arm. My Bf comes out and says ''Don't you talk to my woman like this''.
The man hunched his back and said ''No, sir, please no way, please''.

He got fistbumped by my mother afterwards.

Shy

Sup everyone
Mornin' BCT.
Evening.
Horizon needs to drop. I needs it
If Zelda wasn't coming out so close to it. I would have picked it up.
What made you think about Golden Child? That budget black Indiana Jones film.
Awwww. But i love the Golden Child.
My man.

Galactically speaking it's only down the road. And we'll never be able to go in our lifetime. *sigh*

I wasn't dissing it. It just feels like that.

Thanks for these. I love ADD.
I have a similar story were my nephew dated this girl and the father wanted none of it. So he came out while we were sitting on the porch (all women/girls)

So the father comes yells at us that he'll make sure we see what's up and flailing his arm. My Bf comes out and says ''Don't you talk to my woman like this''.
The man hunched his back and said ''No, sir, please no way, please''.

He got fistbumped by my mother afterwards.
No problem.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Already got people saying what Maher is defending isn't Paedophilla, he is defending statutory rape and the title should be changed (in the Maher thread).

People are messed up man.

People have to pick "sides" now. They support that "side" as if their life depended on it. So Maher who supposedly represents liberals are going to have defenders no matter what he says or does. I hate how everything now is Left or Right, period.

And I do not like Mac N Cheese at all. Never did and I surely don't get the hype about it now.

D i Z

Evening.

If Zelda wasn't coming out so close to it. I would have picked it up.

My man.

Galactically speaking it's only down the road. And we'll never be able to go in our lifetime. *sigh*

Yeah man. Best we can hope to do is build the foundations for others to go after us. Maybe get a crater named after anyone that makes a name by doing it for the future. Probably for the better that way. We got problems that we need to solve and not be tracking them around the galaxy.

People have to pick "sides" now. They support that "side" as if their life depended on it. So Maher who supposedly represents liberals are going to have defenders no matter what he says or does. I hate how everything now is Left or Right, period.

There is a need for a thorough deconstruction of the American people and the values we preach without practice before we can even agree on the basics anymore.

Shy

I wasn't dissing it. It just feels like that.
Ahh. Gotcha.
Yeah man. Best we can hope to do is build the foundations for others to go after us. Maybe get a crater named after anyone that makes a name by doing it for the future. Probably for the better that way. We got problems that we need to solve and not be tracking them around the galaxy.
I don't think we'll ever solve those problems, because i think they're apart of our very beings.

LotusHD

Banned
What's that new meme/GIF I've been seeing around lately, where you got that white guy who looks like he's just been made wide awake by hearing something shocking.

What's that new meme/GIF I've been seeing around lately, where you got that white guy who looks like he's just been made wide awake by hearing something shocking.

Drew Scanlon from Giantbomb (to be leaving the organization soon) is the person in the meme. I forget what video its from but its the new hot may may and I like it

You know, I can say that Bill Maher is trash and Susan Sarandon is trash, despite me being on the liberal side of things. I can say that Lena Dunham is a sister touching piece of trash, despite me being a feminist.

And I can most definitely say that Milo is trash. And he was trash long before people found out about his caping for pedos. Props to Larry Wilmore, who is a national treasure.

LionPride

Banned
You know, I can say that Bill Maher is trash and Susan Sarandon is trash, despite me being on the liberal side of things. I can say that Lena Dunham is a sister touching piece of trash, despite me being a feminist.

And I can most definitely say that Milo is trash. And he was trash long before people found out about his caping for pedos. Props to Larry Wilmore, who is a national treasure.
Fuck Maher, Sarandon, Dunham, and Milo.

Love Wilmore

Wanna know who else I love? Bomani Jones

akira28

reading the previous page, I'm beginning to think not only shall you not be present at the cookout, but I may have to dispatch Shy to remove you from the guest list permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom