• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loudninja

That PDP thread still going, and some people actually catching bans in there from time to time it seems. You got me fucked up if I were to ever cape so hard for a Youtuber that I'd get banned for it lol
Its so damn crazy I don't get the defense at this point to be honest.

Its locked now anyway.

D i Z

We playing if you want in

bestgone.gif

It's still on? The producers did everything they could to piss off the fanbase

Yeah. Even being down one half of the reason to watch, they've done a good job so far. it's kind of surprising since they veer into things that you would expect to be traps, and they don't fail at it.
They just quietly make a point and move along.

Its like a washing machine with a brick suddenly thrown into it. He's unbalanced, and since he was probably never right in the first place, he's probably going to reveal some stuff. like....Ace of Base's secret Nazi lyrics just because.

Dude was a legit neonazi, says he cleans up, then suddenly his top chart pop band has lowkey white nationalism stuff in it and all we can do is shrug because racism is quantum locked until a person comes out and confesses their racism.

At the rate Pewdiepie is going, he's gonna be blacklisted from every popular, reputable and very profitable sponsor there is. And PDP won't stop digging after that.

D i Z

I don't know. I love games, but I don't want to do it as work. Besides, I got plans actually. Animation based plans in the far future.

I wasn't expecting you and Slay putting on a show for the people to be "work".
If you're allergic to being rich, I have no choice but to understand.

If I do a show it will be diverse and inclusive. I will want an Asian female as a cohost

Nigga I got you!
Don't even need a contract to understand those obligations.

Mizerman

That Ton Perez thread. Yeah.

We in for eight years of this shit alright, but not for the reasons Bernardo and his Stan's keep screeching about.

Yeah, I'm not going into that thread. Especially with those snowflakes who wanna take their ball and go home just for the sake of...taking their ball and going home.

Yeah, I'm not going into that thread. Especially with those snowflakes who wanna take their ball and go home just for the sake of...taking their ball and going home.
Read one page and noped TF out.

This Ghost Recon beta is the most Ubisoft ass game ever. It's jank made flesh.

I would put good money on Ubi calling emergency meetings and rethinking their approach this week.
Make the division their destiny, and work on putting out 1-2 well crafted and not broken projects a year and not throwing shit at the wall till one sticks.

Ain't hard

Slayven

Slay, if me and you did a show, what would we even talk about? Just shoot the shit about comics and games?
And Kpop
No I don't
Two face motherfucker
Read one page and noped TF out.

This Ghost Recon beta is the most Ubisoft ass game ever. It's jank made flesh.

It is easier to fly a real helicopter than it is to fly the ones in the game. And the people that designed the car controls and physics never actually driven or even ridden in a real life car.

Eh, it might not be that bad a sign. DOOM's beta suuuuucked and it ended up being the best FPS of last year.
There are some issues you can't fix. If it was the level or the variety itd the one thing but the fact that the shooting is just mediocre and the physics are janky as shit does not Inspire confidence

Johndoey

Banned
Probably going to rent Horizon and run through the story. Spent too much between Zelda and Nier already. And those are basically curiosity purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom