• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody again today drove past me, and I heard clearly "fuckin nigger!". I'm about fed up with the fucking ass rednecks in this town.

Their boy is in office and they still afraid to step to people face to face, because they know they're gonna get dropped.

Im sorry you went thru that BP, but soon you'll be out of that hellhole and feasting on all the blasian women not related to me you want.

Damn, I'm NC too. I haven't ran into a redneck yet and I hope I don't anytime soon. But I did get some sideeye from an old couple at a burger king when I saw Fox News running story about how a protestor made hitler comparisons to Trump and they were wondering if they went to far. I took a look and said without hesitation "Trump administration is facism plain and simple." They were staring me down too. I knew what I said and I meant it.

Their boy is in office and they still afraid to step to people face to face, because they know they're gonna get dropped.

Im sorry you went thru that BP, but soon you'll be out of that hellhole and feasting on all the blasian women not related to me you want.
Yeah, I posted in here a few days ago when it last happened and I almost did something stupid and was about to yell back at them since they were at a red light. I'm really tired of being here and I'm tired on relying on others for my income. I'm going to have to try doing commissions again and try a different approach so I can actually get some customers.

Damn. I may be going there for school. Applied to Duke, Wake Forest, and Davidson

Sucks you gotta go through that shit

Damn, I'm NC too. I haven't ran into a redneck yet and I hope I don't anytime soon. But I did get some sideeye from an old couple at a burger king when I saw Fox News running story about how a protestor made hitler comparisons to Trump and they were wondering if they went to far. I took a look and said without hesitation "Trump administration is facism plain and simple." They were staring me down too. I knew what I said and I meant it.

Yeah, you might be fortunate if you live in a bigger city here than I do. Yesterday some biker was beeping his horn at me while I was on the sidewalk too. On the way walking back I ran into a couple of other black girls and asked how were they were doing and told them to get out of this town and told them what happened to me. They gave me their condolences. I am sick and tired of this shit.

And Kpop

Two face motherfucker

It is easier to fly a real helicopter than it is to fly the ones in the game. And the people that designed the car controls and physics never actually driven or even ridden in a real life car.

i'll be a guest on the show and do one of my hit tracks off the mixtape like
Track 8
"Doing slow mo karate dancing in front of you in a hummer, it's a fantasy baby"

or bust out a classic off the mixtape EP
OG track
"I'm looking for a girl to turn my hand into a runaway slave "

then as you close the show and the credits running do the
Bonus hidden track
"Planting pentagrams on the cops so they won't be embarrassed by their peers for the ritual killings"

Numb

i'll be a guest on the show and do one of my hit tracks off the mixtape like
Track 8
"Doing slow mo karate dancing in front of you in a hummer, it's a fantasy baby"

or bust out a classic off the mixtape EP
OG track
"I'm looking for a girl to turn my hand into a runaway slave "

then as you close the show and the credits running do the
Bonus hidden track
"Planting pentagrams on the cops so they won't be embarrassed by their peers for the ritual killings"
I know no one in here will buy your mix tapes but I will cos im nice
I'll buy but not listening. Not that nice

Numb

Feenix call his mom by her first name
Vo1ee.gif

Village

Uhhhh got the (paid) trial shifts for tomorrow and Monday for the OTHER job I wanted right after I accepted the restaurant.

Hrmm

Congrats! I'll graduate next year if all's good in the world!

Cats have been dying for a shot at JK for the shame that she spreads. They're still not ready.

Happy Bday!!

Evening evening.

Happy birthday.

But i'm light skinned and in England.

Thank you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom